I officially declare the new Viewing Glose thread!

Cheese in a can is simply one of mankind's GREATEST inventions. If you find it...try it! If not, order it online. LOL.

Speaking of Cheese Whiz...

TAKE THIS!

250px-CheezWhiz.jpg

:drool:
YUMMY!

They're selling better than Rider and Sentai, sooo...I'm gonna say yeah.

That...isn't naive means at all.

Really?!?!? Fuuuuuck.....

I'm finally reading this thread... what scares me is that toku, American and Japanese..................... is for kids. And I guess right here, Tomica proves that if you do aim kiddie, as well as Den-O, you get the biggest reward.

It is a veeerrrry unfortunate fact that.... KR and Sentai isn't actually suppose to be made for us. I think we just get lucky every other show or so when they go more mature and I'm just thankful for that. Cuuuuzzz.... the money is not us, and that's what these companies are in it for.

I love how you keep saying the things that everyone is thinking and saying about you. You need to just stop. No matter what you think, you are the fool. No one is posting in this thread anymore because of you. Everyone has been ganging up on you, and that's why you are defensive.

GENERAL CONSENSUS:

I'm ignoring you now. This is where you're staring to head into the territory of rambling forum. I agree with what they've been saying about you. Anything you say beyond her is superfluous. I rest my case.

Wait, wait.... I was saying it was a bad title, cuz it's asking what's wrong with us, but the thread's actual topic is "What is wrong with Tokusatsu these days?"

While I may not agree with what Punk says.... he's definitely right to have the opinions he does. I see a lot of people in this thread blowing out of proportion what he's trying to actually say instead of understanding what he's trying to say.