Matrix of Leadership
Yeah, I am 16 and still a virgin. Kind of frustrated because all of my friends aren't. They're have been a couple who wanted to, but then ended up having bf (story of my fucking life). I am okay about it thought. But it would be nice not to be on :thumbs:

boogie woogie feng shui
I never understood why people feel like they need to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Having that kind of mentality will lead to problems.

Relationships themselves are kind of overrated. You have to worry about what your other thinks at all times, buy stuff for them, keep in contact constantly and etc. Nothing but stress. It's better to just mingle and socialize.

Don't find the girlfriend/boyfriend, they'll find you.

That is the wrongest thing I have ever heard. If your relationship is anything like that then it's not a real relationship anyway, it's one of those media-produced status quo deals you feel like you're required to have. If you have a strong bond with your lover-person, you either usually know what they're thinking or don't have to worry because you know their feelings are secure. You don't have to drop a lot of money to keep a woman coming back; I only buy my girlfriend things on major holidays and randomly every now and then just out of the goodness of my own heart, and it's rare that we don't pay our own checks at dinner. A relationship isn't measured by how much money you're spending on your significant other. Keeping in consistant contact shouldn't be an issue because if it's a fling worth having then you should want to talk to them most of the time.

It seems like the rationality of most young people these days concerning dating is that they need to either be in a relationship at all times to keep up appearances or stay away from dating altogether so as to "expand their horizons." Neither of these strategies will really do anything for you, because in neither case are you getting the kind of emotional and social hypertrophy (not to mention discipline) that comes with getting close to another person and sharing that common link. The second types are probably too afraid to put themselves out there or aren't capable of maintaining a relationship because of some kind of insecurity or preconceived notion and the first types don't know what goes into successful dating anyway because everytime it gets stale or uncomfortable they just break it off and move onto some other victim. No wonder the divorce rate is so high.

I wanna fly high....
I agree that a relationship isn't supposed to be like that, but the one's I've seen are like that. I just call it as I see it, right or wrong.:/

Or maybe I'm just an emotionless bastard, I dunno.

Money isn't really an issue with me and my honey, we're both poor. Though I did buy her this cute skirt the other day, calf length with purple flowers embroidered on the bottom; got a good deal on it too

Yeah, I am 16 and still a virgin. Kind of frustrated because all of my friends aren't

Believe it or not You might be a virgin, but just about all your friends probably are too. They just lied about it to look and sound cool!!!

They just want everyone to think they are an adult, because they believe that having sex makes you a "real man" or " real woman".

The majority of young people who brag about it are lying!!!!

:loltongue::loltongue::loltongue:

Sex doesn't make you a man, though being a real man will get you sex. Real men are rare creatures that women fight over. Vice versca for a real lady

:D :D LOL

Way I see it as long as you are not living in you're rents basement by the time you are 30 you are doing alright sex or no sex :p

... Shut up! (poor as hell thanks to shitty city pay and ridiculous NYC rents)