Hibiki's hand wave is awesome X3~~ i actually do it now, thats how much it's grown onto me XD

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hibiki's hand wave, Kintaro's cracking his neck with his knuckle thing, Kabuto's pointing to the sky.

My neck does that without having to use my fist! But it always cracked me up with Kintaros did it. :thumbs:

I gotta go with Takumi's wrist flick, of course, and Godai's thumb up. Godai's especially, since he did it both while as himself, and as Kuuga. Actually, that's how the cop figured out who he was, if I'm recalling correctly.

I'm with most of you guys, Takumi's wrist flick was just badass.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Always a fan of the Kuuga thumb's up and Hibiki's hand-waving thing.

All-time favorite little touch though: Stronger tightens his gloves, usually before throwing a punch. A couple other Riders did it, but he just made it into his thing. I see V3 doing it, years earlier, and still say "It's like that thing Stronger does." :laugh:

Lurker
I'm with most of you guys, Takumi's wrist flick was just badass.

Yah no doubt! Takumi's wrist flick was pretty badass! I also loved Masato's signature where he pulls on his collar to let out some steam before a fight. Pretty badass as well. There's also another one I can't remember

I never thought Takumi's wrist flick was out of character. You can tell that when he uses the faiz suit, he's the most comfortable and confident. It's sort of a slap in the face of his enemy for him to punch them, then pause to flick his wrist. He's just seems like he's saying "Man, this is boring"

Can anyone post Hibiki's little hand wave thing? I'd like to see it.

Lurker
I never thought Takumi's wrist flick was out of character. You can tell that when he uses the faiz suit, he's the most comfortable and confident. It's sort of a slap in the face of his enemy for him to punch them, then pause to flick his wrist. He's just seems like he's saying "Man, this is boring"

Can anyone post Hibiki's little hand wave thing? I'd like to see it.
Yah! The wrist flick is more like a taunt to his opponent, pretty badass

Yah I'd like to see it as well. Kinda bad for me considering I'm a big fan of Hibiki :D Is that hand wave thing the part where he henshins, then waves his hand to brush out the fire. That hand wave?

Kamen Rider Meta
After seeing the new Ryuki released, I love Ouja's little neck crack and then he goes "Ahhhh" as if to say "I'm having so much fun, you're all gonna die now."

ライダー変身
Yah! The wrist flick is more like a taunt to his opponent, pretty badass

Yah I'd like to see it as well. Kinda bad for me considering I'm a big fan of Hibiki :D Is that hand wave thing the part where he henshins, then waves his hand to brush out the fire. That hand wave?

I think they mean the hand wave that is in the first couple of seconds in this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3u8zOWuNE[/ame]

Last edited: