For me it's Faiz' wrist flick. It looked awesome when he did it in Accel form.

Kamen Rider Meta
The wrist flick obviously. I honestly think Faiz started the whole tick thing.

Though I do like Kabuto's ability to apparently never have to run...EVER.

The wrist flick obviously. I honestly think Faiz started the whole tick thing.

Though I do like Kabuto's ability to apparently never have to run...EVER.

I like hibikis wave and tendos granny finger :)

Kabuto never having to run really has nothing to do with anything here :D How ever he did get his ass kicked in at least two episodes.... one was by a worm & one was by gatack... though he had zect troops constatly shooting at him as well which was pretty lame :S

The time he got his ass kicked by the worm he was thrown into the water and floating away at the end of the episode... the next episode we saw him walking down the street with some tofu or whatever .... WTF?! :O_O: I will Never understand that one part... :laugh:

Face down ass kicked floating in the water for tendo = walking down the street the next episode with tofu :laugh::laugh:

Would like to change his avatar
Faiz totally stole his wrist flick from Ouja -- the way Ouja did that little neck twist, followed by the wrist flick. I preferred Ouja's.

I liked Ouja's thing, Hibiki's salute, and the way Ryuki did that fighting gesture and went "shaa!"

Hibiki when he twirls his drumsticks around.

Takumi's wrist thing of course.

Tsukasa wiping his sword after destroying any Kaijin.

Anything that Ouja ever did.

Faiz's wrist flick definantly.

Up to episode 13 now, and I love it when he does it right after punching someone. I always get the feeling he's thinking "Damnit, that hurts!"

Also Zabee's boxers stance, with the left hand balled up and the right hand out a little with the fingers together. That fighting stance always looked badass to me.

Some kind of Beast mode
I always thought faiz's wrist flick was completly out of character. :eyebrow:

Plus it got annoying with in how many times he did it an episode.