Banned
And what's so evil about us talking about them?

Nothing. Never said there was anything wrong about it. I just wondered why you care. Why is it some people take a simple comment, and add words that have no baring on the original comment. I mean take yours you use "evil". Where did I say it was evil or even hinted at that. Kinda silly don't you think?>

Last edited:
Given how you can be at times, not really. But I'll let that lie for another time.

I did have a feeling when i first heard the theme that All riders will be gather like back in KR RX and look what happened after Kamen rider RX...Maybe this is the end of heisei rider era..No matter how much Kamen rider and ultraman are so popular than super sentai, one day they are gonna take a break and off air from TV..

Skreeong!
it builds anticipation for the next series, where as Sentai is just every year and that kind of gets boring.

Some kind of Beast mode
it builds anticipation for the next series, where as Sentai is just every year and that kind of gets boring.

Not only are you making excuses, but it's a BS one at that. Time to start a new thread about my Decade to Sentai rant...*runs*

Skreeong!
Not only are you making excuses, but it's a BS one at that.

it's one thing to disagree with my opinion, it's another to call it BS, but i'm gonna be the bigger man and let it slide...for now.

and besides it's fact that a lot of companies do that.

Some kind of Beast mode
it's one thing to disagree with my opinion, it's another to call it BS, but i'm gonna be the bigger man and let it slide...for now.

and besides it's fact that a lot of companies do that.

My badwolf. lol I don't like putting people down. But Kamen Rider is every year also, how that not boring.

plus this is actally the 1st i've heard/seen a company stop a show to take a break & and start again.

I thought Saban's Masked Rider was Kamen Rider from the 90's, i figured out it was from the 80's 2 months ago.

correct me if i'm wrong. KR took a 10 year break?

Lurker
the yearly series did, but Kamen Rider had 3 movies in the 90s and a few other things to keep it going. I'm pretty sure the only years there was nothing was 95-98 (maybe give or take a year either way, or both ways