The World Warrior
Huh...

1219337346673ae6.jpg

:sly:

Not liking couples boarding together before marriage is a sign of gayness now? I suppose most of Asia, Africa and eastern Europe is overflowing with suppressed gays then -___-

There is the women demographic, to be sure, but the men in one bath thing is a common thing in Japan. Look at any anime out there, and you're bound to find a scene involving that. It's a cultural thing. You shower, then you bathe- and the bathing is usually communal.

I thought I saw a shower head over Wataru's bath.

Workaholics United
Not a shock. Him telling Otoya & Yuri it's bad to live together before marriage was another hint.

[hide]Didn't he have a quick crush on Maya on the last episode (28)? I thought he said at some point "goodbye, my first love" or something.[/hide]

:buttrock: Rock ON!

Yeah B'cuz Emperor Form of Kiva '08 is actually his original form & his Kiva Form is just his sealed version of Kiva. And Dark Kiva is already in his original Emperor Form except for his Omnilens which is Yellow rather than Kiva Emperor Form's Red Omnilens

Hope that its not cheezy suit that the character has but so tight that anyone look at it the first time see how powerful it is already and feels it already from a long distance already.
Now that would be tight alright