I actually think a game house would be a good idea to make some cash.

Well you are absolutely right about that, there are several game house here and there is never a time when you pass the place without seeing lots of people being stacked full in the game house playing one game or another. It definitely puts in lots of money in the pocket of the game house owner.

I think mostly the friends and the internet. That's how I pretty much came into the contact. And I continue to get new details of the games through internet now. And moslty some of the forums too. That works out to get idea and news of new games.

I think mostly the friends and the internet. That's how I pretty much came into the contact. And I continue to get new details of the games through internet now. And moslty some of the forums too. That works out to get idea and news of new games.
Most of my friends are into GTA, God Of War and FIFA so me stumbling onto the FF series games was totally an accident

I get to know about FF from the Google Ads that was done when I was going through a video on another game that I always play on the internet. The game is a football manager game known as Top Eleven. It was after I watched the video ads that I started having the feeling of getting FF and I must say that it has been one of the best decision that I took in a long time coming.

Most of my friends are into GTA, God Of War and FIFA so me stumbling onto the FF series games was totally an accident

I don't know, but I always have this feeling that playing Final Fantasy is more fun and exciting than the GTA and FIFA. You should be asking whether I've played FIFA before, but the good work by Square is what is making me not to leave playing FF anytime soon.

I don't know, but I always have this feeling that playing Final Fantasy is more fun and exciting than the GTA and FIFA. You should be asking whether I've played FIFA before, but the good work by Square is what is making me not to leave playing FF anytime soon.
FF is definitely more fun.

What was your first impression? Did you start playing it? Did you buy one or more of the games?

Most of the time, discover 80% of the games that I play through YouTube, and it was still the same thing with how I got to discover Final Fantasy games. The best thing that I enjoy about FF games is the series it comes with. This makes it more fun as one get to play several storyline of the game and pick his or her favorite from the stock.

Comparing Final Fantasy games with GTA, I would pick Final Fantasy first before GTA but getting to deciding between Final Fantasy games and FIFA games, it's really going to be a hard one for me to choose one over the other in terms of the one that is more fun to play. I have played FIFA games all my life and still playing it, I think I would pick FIFA games first over FF games.

Comparing Final Fantasy games with GTA, I would pick Final Fantasy first before GTA but getting to deciding between Final Fantasy games and FIFA games, it's really going to be a hard one for me to choose one over the other in terms of the one that is more fun to play. I have played FIFA games all my life and still playing it, I think I would pick FIFA games first over FF games.
I feel when it comes to FIFA I get tired really fast. It always seems like I'm just doing the same thing over and over but with FF I can just zone out and spend countless hour without even knowing.

I feel when it comes to FIFA I get tired really fast. It always seems like I'm just doing the same thing over and over but with FF I can just zone out and spend countless hour without even knowing.

If you are playing FIFA alone, definitely you are going to get bored and tired quickly. Personally, I don't find it fun playing against the computer but when it's against a friend who is also good at the game, it never gets tiring for one bit.