Kamen Rider Drive Ep. 12: Where did the white Kamen Rider come from?

Loved this episode. Gou is such an asshole and I love him for it. Hell he's all around better than Shinnosuke in terms of design and ability and I actually like Sinnosuke as is.

Shining~
Well, not police we all expected though, I though they are like Terui, but turn out their original job are to provides drivers education and training lessons by police officers. Otta is most of the time outsider of the team and our last hope, Tomari, have too much those lack of motivation.

Riku Sanjo really love to mislead us.
He give us a detective Rider and it turn out this detective is more experienced to find pet rather than criminal and just use Philip's outrageous skill to make up for that. He give us a highschool Rider who never look like or try to be look like a high schooler at all, except when get punished by their teacher.
What's next? Maybe a doctor rider who never once have patient or never try to cure someone and always run to kill some monster, and in the end everyone just said " what a great doctor he is".

Pretty much this xD

Honestly it's not until this episode that I noticed SCU's base is in a driving test area.

Now that I remember about it, the person who posted the very first set of photos of the shooting way before Drive began, does mentioned that they were in a driving test area.......I guess everyone just forgot about it as time went by, especially when it is revealed that these guys are supposed to be members of the police department.

Mr. America was unbearable to watch. I could say that about a lot of characters in this show. The detective, the unhealthy looking otaku...but this guy...he's just obnoxious.

What happens when you give Genta/ShinkenGold...NO...GAI IKARI/GOKAI SILVER...Rider Powers? THAT!!!!

My god...it's Fourze and Beasts' love child...inserted with teachings from Carranger and Go-onger!!!

MY GOD!!!

Lurker
What happens when you give Genta/ShinkenGold...NO...GAI IKARI/GOKAI SILVER...Rider Powers? THAT!!!!

That is more fit to be Tomari.

Gou? Gremlin with a bit Joujima Yuki. Atleast for now.
If Yuki take more than Gremlin, then we will have another Nitou.

Drive 12:

- I miss the days when you could actually take cops seriously in Kamen Rider. Now, they're not comic relief, they're arrogant blowhards.

- I just noticed Rei Yoshi (Rina)was in Garo Season 4. I think I like her better as Akari.

- Now Shin wants a photo deleted, not because it'll compromise an investigation, but because he looks stupid in that getup. Not that he doesn't, but he could at least be more professional in chasing off this guy.

- What's with the Three Stooges haircut?

- This gag with Gen and Drive is going to end with him sketching a picture of Drive with all his forms mixed into one, isn't it?

*The minute after I typed that, that's exactly what happened :anime:

- The SCU has a shrine.

- Kiriko's ringtone is funny.

- If Drive is supposed to be a secret, wouldn't it be suspicious that Shin would know what Roidmudes look like and even specific details about them?

In fact, even with the Heaviness, shouldn't people be able to see the Roidmudes and then try to sketch them afterward, like what Gen did with Drive?

- Now the photos that swirl around Shin are literal? What?? What kind of stupid idea is that? -___-

- Why are they losing consciousness?

- It's Cat Sidhe back from the dead!

- Is Mach's showmanship supposed to be 'American'? If so it feels very 80s, like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV.

- Mach's belt has a better voice than Drive's when announcing stuff (better than Mr. Belt's game show style), but it still says some dumb things.

- "It's showtime"? Mach is Wizard! Or is that a reference to Cat Sidhe's actor being in Wizard?

- What makes Medic so different from what Heart and Brain have been doing before to revive Roidmudes?

- What?? Is that fat guy Kenan Thompson??