Kamen Rider Drive Ep. 12: Where did the white Kamen Rider come from?

The new Tendou Souji
0xfe0he.jpg

While investigating a loan shark who seems to have been involved in Roidmude activities, Shinnosuke cannot detect any Heavy Acceleration particles but instead comes across a young man who says he has something interesting to show him.

AKA: USA! USA! USA! IT'S SHOWTIME!

Last edited:
"Training."
- Mach's suit is gorgeous. Like W, it combines the look of a classic Kamen Rider (e.g. the antennas, the scarf, the simple body design) with the modern suit designs. Unfortunately the character is absolute ****.

- As long as Medic is around the Riders cannot completely defeat a Roidmude. This is another way to prolong the life of a monster and stretch the story into two parters. **** this ****.

- Oh look a insert song for Mach.

- Mach's bike is sexy.

- I like Kiriko. I hope the writers do not degrade her into comic relief. Screw the other supportting characters in the Special Unit.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
- Mach's suit is gorgeous. Like W, it combines the look of a classic Kamen Rider (e.g. the antennas, the scarf, the simple body design) with the modern suit designs. Unfortunately the character is absolute ****.

- As long as Medic is around the Riders cannot completely defeat a Roidmude. This is another way to prolong the life of a monster and stretch the story into two parters. **** this ****.

- Oh look a insert song for Mach.

- Mach's bike is sexy.

- I like Kiriko. She is a strong woman. I hope the writers do not degrade her into comic relief. Screw the other supportting characters in the Special Unit.

That Mach's Bike is really sexy that I want it

Thank God they finally used an insert song!

Having only seen the raw, I really dig Mach. He's super cool. The only problem is that I feel like he's way cooler than Drive. His suit looks better in action than most of Drive's Types, the choreography of his fight sequence is more dynamic than anything Drive has done, and his gimmicks are way less obtrusive and silly than Drive's weapons and Tire Change deal. It's weird that the lead Rider can already feel so stagnant.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Thank God they finally used an insert song!

Having only seen the raw, I really dig Mach. He's super cool. The only problem is that I feel like he's way cooler than Drive. His suit looks better in action than most of Drive's Types, the choreography of his fight sequence is more dynamic than anything Drive has done, and his gimmicks are way less obtrusive and silly than Drive's weapons and Tire Change deal. It's weird that the lead Rider can already feel so stagnant.
I agree that Mach started out much better than Drive and so far Mach's Zenrin Shooter (Gun) is way cooler than Drive's Handle - Ken (Sword) or Door-Ju (Gun)

Right now Shinnosuke is surprised to find out that Gou is Kiriko's kid brother. However as usual, the two Riders will come to blows over something.

Last edited:
Lurker
Right now Shinnosuke is surprised to find out that Gou is Kirikio's kid brother. However as usual, the two Riders will come to blows over something.

And I hope they keep at it or atleast become like Birth or Baron.
It will be so wasted if he become another Ryuusei or Nitou.
Become allies is good but better have different way to solve problem.

Blade Adept
Yeah, I'm out.

I hated everything about this episode and nothing in the next episode preview screams "you must watch this".

Otaku University Student
I really wished they put more effort into developing the Monsters of the Week and tying them in better into the story. Right at this point, they hardly have any personalities or development and more often than not, they're just accompanying a human in their scheme.

Also, the speed-up editing (that makes everyone look possessed) and the meta joke with the "thought screens" were really painful... Not to mention the fact that Otta, the lieutenant guy, was miraculously saved despite the fact that the Slowdown shouldn't actually alter physics.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
That's it. Mach has single handedly ruined the whole series for me now.

Normally I dislike the introduction of secondary Riders for Neo Heisei shows (except Gaim). The series takes time to get going, after 10+ episode the plot finally picks up, then everything has to come to a halt just for the sake of introducing this new character, and most of the time there is no real purpose for such character. But this was on a whole new different level.

I was legit getting interested with Heart and Chaser's true identity, and then all of a sudden this appeared. This guy is absolutely obnoxious, and completely over the top. Not to mention the bit where he starts knocking off Shinnosuke's thoughts should only appear in anime. Nothing made sense, his wire-fu came out of nowhere, he starts jumping around like an idiot, his voice sounds horrible, not to mention that stupid henshin scene.

That's it I might just give up on the series now.