Type Formula is the mid-season upgrade, like how Kachidoki Arms came after Jinba Lemon and before Kiwami Arms in Gaim.

Toku Prince
More rumours:

The Shift Tridoron allows Kamen Rider Drive to become Type Tridoron. In this form, Drive can mix together three Tire abilities at a time to create a new ability.

Max Flare + Funky Spike + Midnight Shadow = Attack 1 2 3
Justice Hunter + Mad Doctor + Fire Brave = Siren Saver (Its actually “Pīpō Saver” but that’s just an onomatopoeia of a siren noise.)
Rumble Dump + Spin Mixer + Rollin Gravity = Construction Site

The Tire Mix-Up (Kakimazeru) ability can create up to seven different combinations.

Lurker
Going with what TaintedSeraph said, since there are 7 different combinations for the "Tire Kakimazeeru(s)", I came up with the seven combinations are if the rumor is indeed true. Also, I didn't know where to put Vegas and Cab for the Dump-Mixer-Gravity and Winter-Solar-Vegas, so those combinations can be changed. Either way, these are just theoretical combinations.

Flare-Spike-Shadow: Attack 123
Hunter-Doctor-Braver: Siren Saver (Saber?)
Dump-Mixer-Gravity: Construction Site
Winter-Solar-Vegas: ???
Wrecker-Monster-Cab: ???
Commercial-Traveler-Circus: ???
Mantan-Jack-Spanner: ???

Kamen Rider Klock
My problem with Type Tridoron is the fact that we've hacked the Drive Driver and there were no sounds in it. Unless the Shift Car for it has all the sounds, then I don't think it's real. Also, with anons being incorrect about Sonic and Advanced Mach, it's hard to take them at face value. At least, to me it is.

Lurker
10985363_10202318846572271_4015713487262311273_n.jpg
Scan for Kamen Rider Chaser

Orange
haha, it's a crosswalk axe, that's clever. Seems like Chaser will start using the same belt as Mach. Will it be his own belt, or will he be taking it from Mach? Also, it seems that Chaser is now a lot more streamlined than Mashin Chaser, but there also seems like there aren't really any gimmicks on him, unless it's like Mashin Chaser and is located on his back.

I have one question, who's the Roidmude that Drive's fighting in this scan?
603734_968810146464014_3485685859833217265_n.jpg

Is it just me, or are these Roidmudes getting more freakier?

"Training."
So it's time to say goodbye to Mashin Chaser's suit? Hopefully he keeps the bike. :(

Red Ranger
So it's time to say goodbye to Mashin Chaser's suit? Hopefully he keeps the bike. :(

The Chaser Signal Bike appears to be moduled after Chases Bike, so it is more or less clear he's keeping it. Besides, it wouldn't make much sense for someone to get rid of there bike to become a Kamen Rider.