Status
Not open for further replies.
So the premise is that youths partake in a street-dancing game in the city Joukamachi, which has evolved economically into a town of corporate powers. The kids decide to have fun in this "boring world" by having dance competitions. Anyway, the kids use small-animals called Inbesu from a different world to play a game by using the Lockseeds, but this opens up the doorway for the monsters to come in. Riders fight for their own agendas, creating a Kamen Rider War (Sengoku Jidai).

Using the Sengoku Driver and cutting the fruit, the Rider can transform. Gaim has the orange arms and Pine arms. (Probably that "brownish" Kamen Rider). Baron has a western motif and uses banana arms. Ryugen has a Chinese motif and uses grape arms.

Gaim, Kota Kazuraba is the the 2nd dancer for team "Gaim" but eventually stopped playing the game and left to find a job, partly to reassure his lonely sister. He's a nice guy, sticks up for others, uses protecting people as his reason to fight. Stumbled about driver by chance.

Baron, Kaito Kumon, grew up poor and so learned from a young age that the weak warriors are exploited, and considers him a persecutor of society. Wants power. Leader of the rival dance group, team "Baron".

Ryugen, Mitsuzame Kureshima is the member of team Gaim who is treated like a younger brother by Kota. Though he keeps it a secret, he is the son of the leader of the Yugudorashiri Corporation, which runs the city. He acts like a regular high schooler, but hates that he has his future written out for him by his father and wants to break free. He envies Kota for having freedom.

Mai Takatsukasa is an aspiring pro dancer is a childhood friend of Kota. On Team Gaim, she takes care of all of the members. She does often think of Kota as a rival, but actually adores him (since a young age too).

Takatora Kureshima transforms in Kamen Rider Zangetsu, who has key position in the dominating corporation Yugudorashiri. He is a ruthless realist but still seeks honour from his family.

Chakki is a member of team Gaim, a manly top-level dancer.

Rika is another dancer from the same team, inferior to Chakki but goes at her own pace.

Ratto is a crazy dancer who likes to show off, also very positive and tries to cheer the team up, though it is sometimes more of a pain than it needs to be.

Zakku is the 2nd dancer in team Baron. Very skilled, and a good right hand to Kaito.

Peko is short but has a unique dance style. Very loyal to the team.

Akira Kazuraba is Kota's sister and works as an OL to the Yugudorashiri Corporation. She brings warmth to Kota, acting as a kind of a parent.

Kiyojiro Bando is the owner of the fruit parlour Dorupazu. Kota and friends go here for advice, information, hang out area etc.

Sid, the lock dealer, is a mysterious man who deals out the locks to the kids. Unknown where he gets them.

DJ Sagara hosts a "pirate radio show" to the emerging cities, who is influential to young people participating in Beat-Rider dances and Inbesu games.

Jet Set Radiooooo!
9fZUT4M.jpg

Red Falcon
So if i am not mistaken, Goro from Ryuki and Demon Knight from Justirisers are scheduled to appear ... color me interested now !

I wonder if they exchange Lockseeds? Looks like Sano is holding the grape lockseed in the second pic

Hearing that the Riders will be fighting each other for their own agendas reminds me of Ryuki.

That's actually not Sano's hand. Ryugen's actor is behind him holding the grape lock seed. :p
Oh wow. xD I can't believe I saw it differently. Haha! Now I see it! ><

But seriously, they use the same belts. Could it work that way???

Yeah, Gaim fights for the people. Baron is his rival fighting for power. Ryugen is probably torn because he wants to choose his own path. Zangetsu fights for honour. Could be some cool interactions.

So who's the 1st? Does his team have a leader? Since he left, apparently.
Good question. According to the site he "graduates from the game". Don't think he ever was the leader. Maybe Mai is?

so basically is only 4 riders??
Only 4 listed, plus the one sub-form. I'm not sure if this series will go the root of introducing a new Rider later, because I can see them developing multiple form changes for each instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.