Nice post!!
People get worked up about lots of things.

I didn't say it was wrong, just that I don't understand it. It'll be obvious enough, whether you use Gorenger or Goranger, what you're trying to talk about. For a Wiki, it would seem most complete to me to list all of the frequently-used spellings on the page, so any search for any variant would hit it. Then just pick one for use in the Wiki article text, for the sake of uniformity.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
You mean like calling Power Rangers Toku? :anime::sweat: People get worked up about lots of things.

getting off subject but, i really do get offended if people say power rangers are for little kids. technically it is but then we have people like smosh who list power rangers along with tv shows like blue's clues and barney. i hate people like that who think that, power rangers are more for the likes of transformers and ninja turtles and not barney and friends.

Banned
getting off subject but, i really do get offended if people say power rangers are for little kids. technically it is but then we have people like smosh who list power rangers along with tv shows like blue's clues and barney. i hate people like that who think that, power rangers are more for the likes of transformers and ninja turtles and not barney and friends.

Where did I say PR was just for kids? I mean this was out of the blue man :sly:

And the fact is that PR is for little kids. This is a fact. So is TF and Ninja Turtles. Does this mean older kids and adults can't like them? Of course not. This gets back to what I call the GRIM DARK syndrome. Some people want kids shows to be dark and adult even when the shows are nothing of the kind. They come up with reasons why they are dark etc.

Where did I say PR was just for kids? I mean this was out of the blue man :sly:

And the fact is that PR is for little kids. This is a fact. So is TF and Ninja Turtles. Does this mean older kids and adults can't like them? Of course not. This gets back to what I call the GRIM DARK syndrome. Some people want kids shows to be dark and adult even when the shows are nothing of the kind. They come up with reasons why they are dark etc.

i didn't say anything like that. i was just saying out of subject i only have problems with people who think power rangers are for toddlers.

this was the video i was talking about. smosh actually put the power rangers in this and compared them to blues clues and care bears. yes power rangers is for the kid demographic but not the pre-school demographic. sorry if i confused you about what i said.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUYPEhFTdkA"]IF KIDS SHOWS WERE REAL! - YouTube[/ame]

The funny thing is, even Hasbro and Takara don't agree on the demographic for Transformers. In Japan it's marketed as a franchise for pre-schoolers (to the extent that relatively serious Western-developed cartoons like Prime or Beast Wars apparently got comedy dubs for their Japanese release). The Japanese were apparently rather bemused when the first live action film came out and it turned out that the film they thought was for three year olds was making jokes about the main character's "alone time" and robots "leaking lubricant" all over people.

So yeah, demographics are as variable as anything else.

But it is for little kids. You guys just choose to still watch it.

but not for toddlers like smosh thought it was, would you imagine the problem soccer moms would have if power rangers was marketed for the preschool market. it's meant for the 8 year old and up market, and only we are fans who grew up with it. are we getting off subject now?

Banned
but not for toddlers like smosh thought it was, would you imagine the problem soccer moms would have if power rangers was marketed for the preschool market. it's meant for the 8 year old and up market, and only we are fans who grew up with it. are we getting off subject now?

Yes it is. I mean you adult fans of PR might like to hide the fact the age groups PR is targeted at, but that doesn't change anything.