Professional Chef and Entertainer
so i was talking about the differences of their spellings of "Goranger" on the RangerWiki.

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Himitsu_Sentai_Gorenger

and they made their spelling "Gorenger" so i was talking to them about how they should show prove of the spelling. then this one admin told me to go on google for information. i'm i crazy or is this an insult to a user?, telling them to go on another site to get legit prove about a bit of legit information? on a wiki for that matter?

so finally i found a pic of the spelling than are using.
goranger-Cover.jpg

grated the middle of the name is covered with their mech but it's prove none or less, prove that the admins failed to give me. so i covered that problem so i pasted it over the Style Guide/Sentai Spellings area and then the same admin who told me to look over at google reversed the order with this.

GorangerDie-Cast.jpg

so i guess the spelling search was for nothing was it, i didn't need to prove it myself because this image that is CLEARLY bootlegged and CLEARLY in english is more legitimate prove of a different type of spelling than a FUCKING DVD COVER(which mind you still can't see the fucking "e" or "a"). that just basically crossed the line with me and admins at wiki, not in tokusastu wikis but in general. this rude play was nothing more than prove to not take part in people who get information wrong anyways.

do you think this was rude to tell me to not look at their websites? to tell me to watch the show in order to get information?

Last edited:
Banned
That wiki and any wiki involving toku is just wrong. I mean the one you linked is a PR wiki with sentai info. They are probably PR fans that think they are sentai know-it-all's. I mean they tell you on that page you linked that they know everything, don't question it, and get banned if you go against the admins. On the regular wiki there is one person that does them all. He is a complete moron.

That wiki and any wiki involving toku is just wrong. I mean the one you linked is a PR wiki with sentai info. They are probably PR fans that think they are sentai know-it-all's. I mean they tell you on that page you linked that they know everything, don't question it, and get banned if you go against the admins. On the regular wiki there is one person that does them all. He is a complete moron.

excatly, which is why i now refuse to be involved with them now. but really, none of us are sentai know it all's, unless we are very hardcore otakus.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
It's both. I've seen it written out both as Gorenger and Goranger.

"Goren" also adds another aspect to the name.

It's both. I've seen it written out both as Gorenger and Goranger.

"Goren" also adds another aspect to the name.

but i have yet to see it in any related merchandise of the series (i mean officially on the show), because the japanese merch never had any english on them. the admin who talked to me told me that "there was no need to prove it because the arsenal already has the spelling on it". it doesn't work like that because you don't want a person to go through an entire episode to find an english version of their names, THIS IS A FUCKING WIKI, there is NO excuse to do such a thing. a person on a wiki should be informed, not pursuited to look at something else.

Last edited:
Shyni
So apparently, if I claim something is right on my website, I should demand other people to look up proof for it? While I don't think every spelling needs a screencap to prove it, this is a bit more important. And it's your own responsibility to prove your claims, anyway.

Also, SciFiJapan's list
puts "GORENGER" in all caps, and "Secret Sentai Goranger" in parentheses. I'm not 100% sure what the significance of that is, though.

Last edited:
Nice post!!
It means that Toei's official English name of the show is Gorenger. The name in parentheses is what would be the more conventional translation. The "a.k.a Five Rangers" name indicates that at one point in time, Toei did try to market the show to foreign licensees under the altered name Five Rangers.

Nice post!!
Not at all. I dunno why people get so worked up about this stuff.