Will Smith won an Oscar but its not the Reason why people are talking about him

Administrator
Staff member
Will Smith Should be celebrating tonight because he won Best Actor in a motion picture. His performance in King Richard finally won him the elusive awards. He had been robbed of winning the Oscars throughout the years. I still believe he deserved an Oscar when he got nominated for The Pursuit of Happiness. However, that prestige and recognition got covered up by the controversy. People thought it was scripted at first, but it is accurate. The man who was known to be chill finally lost his cool when Chris Rock made a Joke out of Jada Pinkett Smith’s hair. Rock, Shaded her by saying she will be starring in a G.I Jane 2. G.I Jane is a Demi Moore film where the actress shaved off her hair because she plays a female navy seal.
Will Smith hitting Chris Rock’s face

It was an...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Chris Rock's jokes are below the belt and sensitive, so he deserves that humiliation. Comedians always hide behind a shield that "it's just comedy."

You should not stoop to the level of someone who is making an offensive Joke. I don't tolerate violence and will even refuse to apologize to Chris while Chris remained professional the whole night.

New days fly away across D universe See you there
Twitter got a Field day with all the Memes created out of this fiasco. Andrew Garfield is on Twitter tight away reading the feeds.
FO56mCUWQAs22Qo

It was uncencored in my country's TV so Will was really saying foul words to Chris Rock after the smack. He had enough of him after Rock's Jokes about Jada years ago.

Love Me!
Jada is lucky to find a man who will defend her from bullies. Now that is a real man! He is not afraid what people will say if he give a bully the punishment they deserve! Chris Rock has always been annoying to me. Most Stand up Comedians are because they think they are untouchable.

Anyone who feels the joke was "too far or insensitive and had crossed the line" doesn't understand humor. There are few boundaries, and if you can't laugh at or make light of a bad situation, you're likely to be unhappy and damaging. Will has the right to defend his wife, but hitting someone on live television, particularly during a prestigious occasion like the Oscars, is unacceptable.

Bob

Bob
In that apology, I didn't hear him say Chris Rock! Will, and Jada, Go hide under a rock if you can't take a harmless read. I can't believe he'd do something like that. Chris Rock, on the other hand, handled the situation admirably. As you can see, he is completely unfazed. Will Smith, that's not cool.

Getting hit in the face is inevitable to Stand Up comics especially during roasts. They should find a way to make people laugh without rubbing someone the wrong way. Comedy on the expense of someone's feelings has always been making me uncomfortable. I avoid comedy bars because I know I am sensitive from jokes because I have ptsd from getting tease on school.

I thought everything is just a set up or scripI thought everything is just a set up or scripted Until I saw Will Smith staying Angry after the slap. Lord, He is scary!ted Until I saw Will Smith staying Angry after the slap. Lord, He is scary!