Talking Murder, Mythology, & Clowns with TERRIFIER 2’s Damien Leone

Administrator
What’s happening right now with “Terrifier 2” is something that basically never happens. A modestly-budgeted independent slasher movie gets a higher-budgeted (but still very modest) sequel? Sure, fine. That’s not unheard of. That sequel getting released on hundreds of screens across the U.S.? That’s a rarity. Even rarer still is that sequel continuing to gain momentum as the weeks go by. Yet, that is exactly what “Terrifier 2” is doing.
Racking up a gross at the box office that is substantially higher than its aforementioned budget and getting steadily increasing mainstream attention. It’s baffling in the best possible way- not just because “Terrifier 2” is such an extreme horror film. It’s because you never see a movement like this in horror or even film, in general, these days. On top of that, the film is an incredibly fun slasher movie that manages to transcend its restrictions to end up as something far more epic than one might ever even dream a sequel to “Terrifier” could...

Continue reading...

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Do not watch this movie while eating. I am full of regret because of it. There are lots of disturbing scenes that I can say so unwatchable.

fun bridge monkey
Art the Clown makes Pennywise looks like Sesame Street, I am not comfortable seeing people getting stabbed on their reproductive organs. Theaters that have this movie have ambulances ready.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
There have only ever been two clowns in my life: Bozo the Clown and Ronald McDonald. A slasher movie about a clown does not appeal to me. And they're making a sequel? Well! That's 2 movies that won't be added to my watch list. LOL.

I liked the first part and have yet to watch this one as I was busy with lots of things but I am excited after reading the reviews and the IMDB rating is decent so it's on my watch list this weekend.