Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 5 - "The Deciding Match of the Contest"

Welcome
FSoAI.png

Kamen Rider Wizard Episode 5
The Deciding Match of the Contest
Writer: Tsuyoshi Kida

Haruto must find a way to defeat Caitsith before he converts Takagi while also helping Koyomi discover the truth of her origins.

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/wizard/next/index.html

Fangtaku
So, interesting bit of trivia before the episode starts.

In Scottish mythology, the Cait Sidhe was traditionally a black cat-like being with a white spot on the chest. However, our Cait Sidhe Phantom is mostly white, but being portrayed by a black actor. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but the "white" spot/Phantom inside the "black" man fits with the tradition.

Welcome
Ultimatum trailer aired today in this episode

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s3ia5RDQ-U"]Movie War Ultimatum Promo 01 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Probably because Foundation X is involved. But let's not discuss that here and move to the rumor thread for that!

Lurker
Guys, Guys trailers are nice and such... but... NO GIANT CRAPPY CG FIGHT THIS TIME!!!

They are not actually going to shoehorn it in the end of every two-parter.

"Training."
- My goodness...Wizard's fights are so good. So much style with the coat...Next episode looks like it will have amazing visuals again in it's fights.

- Also the Copy Ring may be one of Wizards most OP spells. XD

- I like how the different forms are used in different situations so far. Haruto learned from the previous episode and used Hurricane to match the Phantom's speed.

Last edited:
- I did feel a bit squishy when Koyomi, Rinko, and Shunpei all held hands. This cast is already feeling like an OT4!

- I hope the Catsith actor, Bernard Ackah, gets to appear in more major roles in Toku at some point in the future.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
So what will happen to the Gate? won't they worry if the Gate would be attacked again? :/ I'm confused. :disappoin

Lurker
So what will happen to the Gate? won't they worry if the Gate would be attacked again? :/ I'm confused. :disappoin

I assume there's nothing much to do beyond that. He isn't in the desperation, which means phantom inside him is dormant. They managed to give him hope and stuff, so they probably just hope everything okay and be ready to come again if anything goes wrong.