Nice post!!
Yea let's not use idiotic phrases like that, It's quite offensive.

In the future, if you think someone is using offensive language on the forums, please report it to the mods instead of trying to intervene yourself. The report button is the red triangle at the bottom of the box that contains a user's name and information.

People still get offended over the internet? I stopped when I was 13. :sweat:

Good for you, but posting offensive, hateful, and/or prejudiced language is still against HJU rules. No one who reads this forum has to deal with genuinely hateful or prejudiced language during their stay here. If a user finds another's language offensive, they are well within their rights to take the issue to the mods.

[HIDE]
66efe9d1gw1dxa8bjlkuyj.jpg
[/HIDE]
Flame Dragon Style フレイムドラゴンスタイル~~
[HIDE]
66efe9d1gw1dxa8bsyp1bj.jpg
66efe9d1gw1dxa8bz71vlj.jpg
66efe9d1gw1dxa8c918rsj.jpg

Flame Dragon Ring フレイムドラゴンリング
66efe9d1gw1dxa8ch1d9ij.jpg
66efe9d1gw1dxa8cppln4j.jpg
Special Ring スペシャルリング
66efe9d1gw1dxa8cwjeopj.jpg
66efe9d1gw1dxa8dbczdjj.jpg

Drill Ringドリル リング
66efe9d1gw1dxa8d12ydsj.jpg
66efe9d1gw1dxa8dkixfij.jpg
Gnome ノーム
66efe9d1gw1dxa8dqfng4j.jpg
Extend Ring エクステンドリング
Smell Ring スメルリング
Please Ring プリーズリング
66efe9d1gw1dxa8dxq4sjj.jpg
66efe9d1gw1dxa8e363m3j.jpg
[/HIDE]

Last edited by a moderator:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Images are too big, and some folks won't be able to see them as they are hot linked.

I don't do sense
Flame Dragon Style bears a terrible resemblance to Super Tatoba.

Only looking at these new images I noticed that Wizard's chest in this form is pretty much teh dragon's head. I guess this is already a fusion between them, so we likely won't see any progression in this direction afterwards.

I really like the new form! I don't think it really looks like Super Tatoba myself, but I could see how the red vinyl trenchcoat could give that vibe. I'm very curious as to how wizard will get the other super forms, will he have other giant creatures to merge with soon? I expect he will, but does that mean they are all going to be inside him like wizardragon? And how do they get in?

On a whole other note, I really hope that people can be a little more polite in general about the trans woman in wizard. As a person with alot of very close friends in the transgender community (Atleast one of which is also in the toku fan community) it is very sad to me to see a community that I love belittling or having a lack of understanding towards the transgender community. Just so that anyone knows, because I'm sure most people don't intend to be outright offensive, the way a woman such as her would generally like to be referred to is either A. Just refer to her as a woman, because for this story (I don't know about the persons identity in real life) she is a woman, not a "he-she", or a "shemale", or a "tranny". all those terms are generally considered offensive by most trans people, though some people identify that way. B. A trans-woman. This is the most effective and least offensive way of getting across that this person is transgender, without making anyone feel attacked or belittled. I'm sure alot of you who are using terms like these are just misinformed or uninformed entirely, so I'm not yelling at anyone in particular or anything, I just thought that as someone with a wee bit more insight than many in the toku community, I could clear up an issue that could make some people feel unwanted in the toku community, or feel as if the community they love is one that wouldn't accept them for who they are. Hope I haven't stepped on any toes or anything :)

Edit: I thought I'd add that the scorpio and virgo zodiarts are not transgender characters, but the term heshe is sort of just gross and has bad connotations (I was often called that as a kid because I had long hair, its a playground insult in my mind, and many others) but I can't even begin to think of what you ought to call them, so thats a complicated issue. Maybe its better left buried.

Last edited:
I don't do sense
I'm very curious as to how wizard will get the other super forms, will he have other giant creatures to merge with soon?
Uh, no, they are all <Element> Dragon styles.

Lurker
Do wonder... If the dragon is Haruto's phantom and they apparently fuse to create the Dragon Style froms, those that count as a Kaijin Rider? :laugh: