Welcome
GekiDan just threw some new rumors up from JEFusion.

The new rumor say there will be Five Riders representing different magic styles. Includes a rumor for final forms and summer movies though so...get your salt everybody.

First secondary is Kamen Rider Witch who has clear rings, a broom stick that turns into a sniper rifle, and a witch hat shaped helmet. While I still want a female secondary...yeah.

Third will be a Japanese style mystic who has a summoner mode and samurai mode. He can summon and control phantoms he has defeated in battle.

The Final form has some kind of duel ring effect useing a kuckle item and is based on Adamintine and Orichulum. Sounds fishy...

Finally the summer movie rumor is about Haruto being trained by his "Master" and shows the first time he ever henshined. More fishes in this pond by the second.

While I like the rider concepts the rest just doesn't smell right. Hey though that is me...

Probably all false.2ch trolls are just hilarious.

Nice post!!
Thats probably it, before, I never see you guys shut up in these threads here, now it goes a few days without a post. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure the "attack site" warning from Google earlier in the week has caused a massive slowdown in site traffic. It'll probably pick back up around the time the secondary Rider is revealed.

Whoever made up this rumor seems to have forgotten that the summer movie should be airing between episodes 44-46 now. Leaving the ultimate form and 3 Riders to the last 4-5 episodes of the show is basically impossible.

Yeah, I think this is the big tipoff that the Witch rumorset is bullshit. I don't expect to see any of that stuff happen.

Because the toy sells reveal everything about the plot. They revealed nothing about the White Wizard now did they?

White Wizard is literally the first time in over ten years that a Rider has appeared without being spoiled first by toy catalogs or magazine scans. You could say right now that he's the exception that proves the rules.

Chief HJU News Editor
White Wizard is literally the first time in over ten years that a Rider has appeared without being spoiled first by toy catalogs or magazine scans. You could say right now that he's the exception that proves the rules.

It's for this reason I'm not so inclined to think that he'll be a secondary Rider at all, but rather just ominous character that may never fight or untransform.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
It's for this reason I'm not so inclined to think that he'll be a secondary Rider at all, but rather just ominous character that may never fight or untransform.

And I have this feeling that the White Wizard is part of this planned plot twist later on in this series, showing that he's actually evil and Wizard was part of the masterplan of something else. (Hence mixing up some Kabuto + Decade concepts and complicating things even more)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
And I have this feeling that the White Wizard is part of this planned plot twist later on in this series, showing that he's actually evil and Wizard was part of the masterplan of something else. (Hence mixing up some Kabuto + Decade concepts and complicating things even more)

I'm betting the White Wizard will be our "Shroud/Tachibana-Virgo" plot element that is behind every god damn thing............where he's not actually evil, but has shady motives behind helping out the good guys

Welcome
Yea let's not use idiotic phrases like that, It's quite offensive.

The actress is Transgender, not a "he-she".

You would've been in tears during Fourze then.In fact, if you want, I'll find the old Talk Up thread for Fourze and give you the link to the page for the episode where Virgo's identity was revealed.

Emoto's also not a transgender.It's more like he transforms into a woman monster, and I don't know a proper term for a man that transforms into a space zodiac themed female monster, so heshe would be appropriate in the case that he comes before the word she, representing the he to she transformation he has.

And you just called a deep, emotional, and conflicted character with a lot of personality for the small time he was in the show a transgender, which would be taken offensively by the actor had he read this.Not to mention, he's an elderly citizen.

Last edited: