Right now, the only ones who can become Riders are those who survive the eclipse by not dispairing. Like Haruto & Koyomi.

Or we can get HenshinSlayer's Alchemist Rider and have it turn stuff into silver. For more Phantom Pain (oh, crap something from SEED).

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
I'd have a lot of fun with all those Riders. I support this ideas :3 hope they make it to the show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I won't be surprised if Rinko becomes a Rider though, especially the police is an important element in this series, and I would love them to have more involvement. :thumbs:

No Fear, No Pain.
Koyomi would be before Shunpei or Rinko, unless they go the G3 route or deus ex mahena one of them into the role. Stranger things have happened...

Minato Ascending
If anyone is going to be a secondary Rider it's going to be Koyomi! Unleash the rage within those eyes!

I wish she can unleash those eyes on me. :wub: Btw, I don't want Koyomi to become a female Rider, since Toei has a bad habit of killing female Riders off.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't think she's going to. As I said in another thread, she occupies the role that Kengo (Utahoshi) and Ankh filled in their respective series, and those characters were important to the hero but weren't Riders ...

I'm not expecting more than two Riders for Wizard, though there's always the chance for movie-exclusive Riders in the Movie War and Wizard's Summer Movie. I feel Rider works best with just 2 Riders than when it tries juggling 4 or 5. Three Riders might be able to work, but I don't really see Toei changing the current Rider formula.

I can see Wizard's Ultimate Form being a knuckle device, finally giving Wizard the ability to use his fists in a fight. And it's been a while since we've had a Main Rider Ultimate Form with a Rider Punch finisher. Though the last few Ultimate Forms have relied more on their weapons instead of actual fisticuffs...

Last edited: