The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Ok guys! My birthday is Tuesday. I wanna make some good nerdy drinks. Anyone have any ideas? (Stay away from drunken moogle)

Hmm....

tumblr_liwcd1Yccc1qgn2noo1_500.jpg

Back in Black
I stayed home for one class in preparation of a test.

The one reason that the guys really have for going to that class is that the instructor keeps wearing super tight shirts. I don't even know why she is teaching that subject. I can teach it better than her. :laugh:

Passion? I have more passion for the subject in my foot. Either one.

Back in Black
I like this idea. I will have one of each!

1.JPG

There's one with dropping a shot glass into a pint of beer. Be careful, though. Even though you may not feel impaired, it still is dangerous to continue drinking alcohol.

Pics or didn't happen.

There's no way that I'm taking pictures of that.

I am humbled by the things that I do not know. I didn't know how to do question 1. I think that I got most of the steps right. It was a function that I can't check by doing it another way.

No Fear, No Pain.
My friend once taught me how to make a drink called a field medic....all i remember though was it was a drink called a Medic with mountain dew added in. That is all I really remember though. Because I'm useful!

Back in Black
You're about as useful as boobs on a man. :laugh:

That's from Supernatural, from the first season, when it was good.

Actually back this time
Oh hey, we're talkin' alcohol. Neato. :D

I've been rather absent lately. Blah. Life (or lack of) and whatnot. Finally settled in my new place, looking for a job, busy with school, and drinking a lot of coffee.

Back in Black
I got my listening albums today!

I have collection copies that I don't open and ones for listening.

Today I got, Jaurim's first album, when they had that weird romanization of JAOORIMM :laugh: and one of my favorite cover albums:

album5.jpg

The covers in this album are better than the original songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.