Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Well I gotta say...

The 2 mecha battles so far with GoBusterOh is kinda disappointing. It's less interesting than Ace's battles. Both times, it just came out, use its shield and then its finisher attack.

Hope it gets better in future episodes.

Lurker
Well I gotta say...

The 2 mecha battles so far with GoBusterOh is kinda disappointing. It's less interesting than Ace's battles. Both times, it just came out, use its shield and then its finisher attack.

When you look as good as Gobuster-Oh, you don't have to do anything :laugh:

Though being serious, they did mentioned that Gobuster-Oh consumes a lot of Enetron, so it cannot move about as easily as Ace.

Minato Ascending
Well I gotta say...

Usually, the premiere of a new mech will dominate for the first several episodes, then it will gradually "weaken" until it needs a new update. I'm sure it's the same for GobusterOh.

Lurker
When you look as good as Gobuster-Oh, you don't have to do anything :laugh:

Though being serious, they did mentioned that Gobuster-Oh consumes a lot of Enetron, so it cannot move about as easily as Ace.

They should battle beside an Enetron Tank so that they can absorb Enetron as many as they want. I mean, better they absorb than the enemy. :laugh:

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
I don't know, Go-Buster Oh looks incredibly hard to move in, they might be hampered since the suit is too blocky to have really dynamic action scenes.

Lurker
I realized in the previews for the 1st few episodes, they didn't put the title of the next episode. But now they did it in recent episodes. Woot !:thumbs:

Minato Ascending
I really like this episode, although the subplot with the new mechanic seemed to drag on a bit long. Hiromu utilized alot of his special ability, and imo he should use it in just about every episode because it is very practical to use. Even the chicken scene was pretty funny. I like the fact that Enter can create more than one Megazord without creating an additional Metaloid, even though the other ones clearly aren't as powerful. I still enjoy GoBusterOh and I found the mech battle scenes just as engaging as the first episode.

However, if I have to change something for this series, it is to have an episode where all the Busters go for a R&R and build some chemistry with each other. I think this is what's missing in Gobusters thus far; these guys just work 24/7 it seems.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
However, if I have to change something for this series, it is to have an episode where all the Busters go for a R&R and build some chemistry with each other. I think this is what's missing in Gobusters thus far; these guys just work 24/7 it seems.

Give it till summer and there'll be the obligatory fanservice episode with everyone at the beach or onsen. Hiromu's trunks will probably fall down :sweat:

Go-busters got a 4.5% this week. Not bad compared to its previous episodes, but, yet again, it fails to follow Fourze's bump (which jumped to 7.4% this week).

The ratings seem stable now above 4%, higher than the initial episode, but they don't seem to be moved much by the Rider series' ratings, unlike most other Sentai. Still, at least they don't seem to be dropping anymore, unlike during Gokaiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.