Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
- That scene with the robots wrecking that city looks pretty amazing for Sentai. It's great to see a series that isn't set in modern day Japan for once. (well, it's still 2012, but a different 2012)

- Yes! Real time transformations! That's pretty awesome.

- I like the integrated opening. I'm wondering if it's always going to be like this, usually episodes that skip the opening sequence don't integrate any of the sequences scenes.

- There is definitely potential for some drama with Hiromu's sister not wanting him to fight. I hope we see more of those flashbacks later on in the series.

- Having them fight a giant and a human scale monster at the same time? This is going to make for some interesting scenarios.

- Scale. There is so much scale in those giant scenes, they've really managed to improved by such a drastic amount.

- Do we know who we have inside the suits?

- I think Fukuzawa is going to be a pretty great action director.

- That transformation to Ace! Holy crap that looked nice.

- Scale. Scale all over the place.

- ...something quite amusing about seeing all of the staff dancing in the ending.

Lurker
So lots of awesome stuff, I guess others will name it all out.

I'll just say 1 thing...

No roll call !?

What!?

Go-Busters looks very promising. The transformation sequences and the fight scenes are awesome. Definitely a good start for the series.

By the way, I really liked the ending. The dancing was good, imo.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I have to say the only characters that really made an impression on me in this were Hiromu and Chida/Cheeda/however they're spelling it this week. Gorisaki annoys me - that character type wasn't entertaining when it was Deneb or Ryuunosuke, and it's not entertaining now. Also the thing with his face spinning around reminds me of The Exorcist. Everyone else is just ... there, but that's understandable, it's only the first episode.

Loved the ED, did not like the OP, it just makes me impatient for next week so we can see the actual OP sequence.

I am really impressed with Yoko. She could turn out badly, but so far, it looks like Kobayashi has actually tried to write a female character outside of her usual comfort zone!

Action scenes were great

Enter is awesome, very promising addition to the ranks of Sentai villains

Liked the transformation sequence

Everything looks good so far ...

変わって欲しくないよ。
That mech fight was FANTASTIC. :castlerock: I was kind of bored with Gokaiger's mech battles over time, to be honest, so I hope the ones in Go-busters continue to be as fun as this one was! ( Also, people inside the buildings as they're being wrecked, that's kind of surprising ... )

Banned
This seemed about as good as any Permire episode.
Good, but leaves you wanting MOAR (hence the reason to tune in next week :p).

Some things that i will comment one are having a always visible timer running on screen, even in non-battle scenes is a pretty neat idea, plus having to fight a battle on two different scales simultaneously was damn cool.

Not a huge fan of the ED, but the return of of the "Everybody Dance!" trope is nice to see.

Blazing Soul!
I haven't caught up with the news so bare with what is probably a stupid question, from watching the episode I can't tell if the changer says "it's morphing time" or "let's morphing time".

Which is supposed to be the one the changer says? Because I know the transformee says "Let's Morphing"

Status
Not open for further replies.