My only complaint is why oh why did Shinji sit this one out? Exactly right after Dan showed up. What? did they share suit actors? Were they EVEN using suit actors? The knights are all in play, cmon!
It came off to me that Wataru just wasn't able to keep up with the younger Makai Knights. He's been doing this since they were kids and while he can still mix it up with the best of them, he just doesn't have the stamina to stay in the fight as long.

Basically he's Zanki.

Again.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
24b1353.png

What a beautiful scene!!!! At least we had a kiss!!!

[HIDE]The scene with the flying house was great, and the fact that Kaoru was there watching the battle was great too. I felt a little sorry for her, watching Kouga fighting to death with Sigma.[/HIDE]

Lurker
Yes! Kiss! =D

And we have a special too. They just had to end on a cliffhanger at the end. And the fight scene was good too.

J

Juspion

Yes! Kiss! =D

And we have a special too. They just had to end on a cliffhanger at the end. And the fight scene was good too.

The special is just a special report episode, probably showing the important moments in Kouga's life. The description in the official website is that it's a look back at the life of Kouga Saejima. It's not cliffhanger really, the final scene already showed "End" on it.

I'm A Djinn
I am very very upset that they are doing a new movie.

Because I wanna see it and I cant until a year since they release it.

T________T