K

Kamen Rider IXA

This IS Battle Fever J Tribute Episode?!:O_O:
Oh, my... And I wanted Battle Cossack...

Would like to change his avatar
Yes! Changeman's Kazuoki (Hayate/Change Griffin) says he's in talks about appearing on Gokaiger. :buttrock:

Oh, my... And I wanted Battle Cossack...

A lot of fans (myself included) wanted Daisuke Ban (reprising his role as Jin/Battle Cossack) to represent Battle Fever. There's like three top guys from '70s tokusatsu -- Hiroshi Fujioka, Hiroshi Miyauchi and Daisuke Ban. Sentai had two of those guys, and Toei used to go to Ban when they needed someone special, so where's he in a big celebration like Gokaiger?

Yes! Changeman's Kazuoki (Hayate/Change Griffin) says he's in talks about appearing on Gokaiger. :buttrock:
Hey something from the 80's. Maybe now some of those fan's that wanted 80's will stop complaining.

A lot of fans (myself included) wanted Daisuke Ban (reprising his role as Jin/Battle Cossack) to represent Battle Fever. There's like three top guys from '70s tokusatsu -- Hiroshi Fujioka, Hiroshi Miyauchi and Daisuke Ban. Sentai had two of those guys, and Toei used to go to Ban when they needed someone special, so where's he in a big celebration like Gokaiger?
OH GOD DAMN IT!!!

Twitter - @MisturYellow

Kind of late for Kazuoki to appear isn't it?

And I had heard one of the Miss America actresses was in talks with coming back, but Kenji Ohba was readily available.

Would like to change his avatar
Damn! I was just about to post that! :laugh:

Sorry...I was too excited! :sweat: I've been soooooo afraid of Toei overlooking Changeman in the show, since there's only two available hero actors to use. (Dragon and Griffin; Dragon was iffy since he focuses on doing voice-overs now, so it was all up to Griffin, and with how Red-centric the show's been, on top of the fans' fears that he offended the Gokai staff...)

Kind of late for Kazuoki to appear isn't it?

He could be surprising us -- I mean, I remember Yellow Lion's actor on his blog acting like he had only just been offered the show, when he had actually already filmed his episode and it was set to air in a few weeks. (I don't know what that's about, but it's happened a couple of times, so I wonder if they're not allowed to come right out and say they've done the show exactly.)

If that's the case, the timing could coincide with the rumors of representatives of Sun/Change/Flash/Mask/Five returning to help get their teams' Great Powers back from Basco. (Which is rumored to be dealt with after the Kakuranger episodes.)

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Changeman is one of the powers stolen by Basco. So there's a possibility that they'll form a "dream team" to regain back their powers...

Lurker
True. The 80's and 70's needs some love in this series. I think Sun Vulcan, Bioman and Changeman should get some episodes.

Definitely. They're three of the most popular shows in the franchise! It makes no sense to ignore them but pay tribute to Ohranger and possibly even Fiveman.

Yeah, I agree with both of you. I feel like Gokaiger should have at least 55-60 episodes, just for tributes of the 70's & the 80's.

MAN YOU GUYS ARE OLD!! What this show needs is more current stuff! LIKE SHINKENGER!! Just every episode should star another Shinkenger cast member!!!

No offense, but the current sentai's have gotten WAY too much attention already.

Plus I was born on the same year that Goggle V aired, so I guess that would make me a Goggle V baby (though I wish I was born at least when Sun Vulcan or Dynaman aired). :p