Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
While Decade was a mess of a show when it came to story, I still really liked it and I'm glad Decade is returning.

But he has no story... :laugh: j/k :laugh:

Last edited:
Eye See You
While Decade was a mess of a show when it came to story, I still really liked it and I'm glad Decade is returning.

The only real complaints I can see are the fact that we don't know where the DecaDriver & DiEnd Drivers came from and that changing of **** in the movies like why Decade was supposed to rule Shocker and if he was why did Narutaki try to stop him if he was a General for Shocker anyway.

The only real complaints I can see are the fact that we don't know where the DecaDriver & DiEnd Drivers came from and that changing of **** in the movies like why Decade was supposed to rule Shocker and if he was why did Narutaki try to stop him if he was a General for Shocker anyway.

The Drivers were made by Dai-Shocker as trump cards against the Riders. Until Tsukasa lost his memory & the Diend Driver got stolen by Daiki.

DAIMON PAWNCH
In all riders vs daishocker we even see a flash back of the decadriver being given to Tsukasa

私の占いは当たる
I hope Ma-kun gets to wear the Decade suit finally.

And there is that small little thing about recasting past Riders and occluding it with an "Alternate Universes" excuse. Plus the whole idea of turning Riders into literal toys for Decade to use. (Save that for a toyline-exclusive like what PR does, don't put it in the show!) Plus the characters coming off like the actors just going through the motions of the script without any feel of genuineness or logic....

Which is why the character could be potrayed better if there's a different writer at the helm. Which is what happened in Episode Yellow with Diend, where he's considerate to other people's treasures. So when we see Tsukasa again in this movie. He'll still be very boastful and taking crappy pictures, but shows more growth.

Last edited:
Nice post!!
Notice he was the only one NOT hit by Natsumi's Laughing Pressure Point.

This always struck me as one of the main tells that Narutaki was meant to be a major antagonist rather than supporting cast. A typical "rule" of Toei tokusatsu is that you keep your heavy above whatever comic relief gimmicks you're using.

I wonder what are the chances of Brajira popping up again? Bladerun still seems to appear in Diceoh commercials.

I can't see it after the way 199 Heroes buried the character. Yeah, Brajila says he's not the real Brajila and everything, but you still saw all his forms slapped around pretty effortlessly by the end of the movie. A new villain would be easier to pass off as a major threat at this point.