Ready! Fire!!
Might I suggest getting Kagura Tsuchimiya and Yomi Isayama. Both of them from an anime called Ga-Rei Zero (a really good anime worth looking up [just don't drop it when you watch the first episode]). These figmas are a year old and are really hard to find at a good price. However, there is an auction on ebay where Kagura is being sold at a low price at the moment right now. I can also recommend Kurisu Makise (recent figma that was released) from Steins;Gate and two Summer Wars (compare this movie with Digimon Our War Game movie) Figmas, King Hazma and Love Machine. Both these were released months back and are rather hard to find for a good price.

- The funny thing is, the song "Time Judged All" ACTUALLY FITS Homuhomu PERFECTLY...

- Hee hee hee hahahahahahahaha~~~QB. That is all. QB. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Here's a SPOILER:
Magical Girls kill Witches.
A MAgical Girl is a "Mahou Shoujo". EG a Magical girl (girl = Small woman)
A Witch is a "Majou". EG Magic Woman.

...do the math. (Evil Grin)

Wait what ? Little girls killing older girls ? I don't get it :sly:

But ya I would def try putting the Tajaspinner on her if I were to obtain her figure =P

And on a side note: YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :castlerock::buttrock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs"]‪M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I finally got my Siren / Camo / Axe figmas !!!!!!!!!!! :coolshades: After 2 - 3 stupid weeks of Canada Post going on strike, and after 41st day of mailing it from Ami Ami, I finally have them :nipponlove:

Review: figma Kamen Rider Blank Knight

With that, I'm selling the entire set. If anyone is interested, I'm starting at 760 shipped.
kamenriderfigma.png

Last edited: