[SELLING] Figuarts, Figma, Ultra-Act and more! (Eventually)

AKA XeroTheHero
It's been quite some time since I've been around, and the reason being is well, I sort of stopped collecting a lot of things. Figuarts being one of them. While I love the figures and they've been great display pieces, the time (and the need) has come for me to part with almost my entire collection.

Unless noted, all figures are complete and boxed, and in as near mint condition as can be (unless noted). I've even included some dust (absolutely free!) on some of them. Truthfully, I did the best I could cleaning them, but it got to the point where I was spending more time trying to clean than making progress. So please forgive me if you happen to get one that has a bit of dust on it :)

Pretty much everything going out is Kamen Rider figures. Couple of sentai are thrown in, as well as a few Figma's. A few Tiger & Bunny as well. These are all original released, no renewal versions. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. At some point in the next week or so, I'll be updating this with more Rider gear, mostly belts and things associated with it (i.e. medals, memories, etc.).

As I've been out of the game, so to speak, for some time, prices are what I would consider a "base" price and are negotiable. Shipping is not included with these prices. Please don't flame me if you think something is overpriced, I've done the best I can! If you buy multiples, I'm sure we could work out some sort of deal as well. I will try and ship out items as soon as possible, but please bare with me as there are a lot of items I'm going through and I'm still trying to secure boxes both large and small for shipping. As soon as things are shipped, I'll let you know!

I prefer to deal in the US, but would be willing to go outside of that. If you're outside the US, lets talk.

IMG_6323_zpsvfrzmn0k.jpg
Kamen Rider Odin (NIB, never opened) - $45
Kamen Rider Blade (NIB, never opened) - $35 SOLD

IMG_6322_zpsb6yrajw7.jpg
Akiba Blue - $15 SOLD
Akiba Yellow - $15 SOLD
Ultra-Act Zero - $15 SOLD
Ultra-Act Mebius - $15 SOLD
Figma's - $15 each or all 3 for $40

IMG_6321_zpstynfb6qi.jpg
Kamen Rider Ryuki - $45 SOLD
Cyclone Bike - $25 SOLD
Kamen Rider Black - $20
Shadow Moon - $20
Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive - $25 SOLD

IMG_6320_zpsjlb9rjos.jpg
Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty - $20 SOLD
Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate - $40
Momotaros DX Set - $40 SOLD
Another Agito - $20
Kamen Rider G3-X - $20
Kamen Rider Agito Ground - $20 SOLD

IMG_6319_zpsru1cyon2.jpg
Kamen Rider Decade Complete - $35 SOLD
Kamen Rider Diend Complete - $35 SOLD
Nasca Dopant - $35
Kamen Rider New Den-O Strike Form (2nd release version) - $25 SOLD
Kamen Rider 1 - $30 SOLD
Kamen Rider 2 - $30 SOLD

IMG_6318_zpst5olx5sm.jpg
Kamen Rider 1 (The First) - $25 SOLD
Kamen Rider 2 (The First) - $25 SOLD
Kamen Rider V3 (The Next) - $25 SOLD
Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper - $20 (This one unfortunately had a bit of a mishap. One of the leg pieces that extends on the side of the calf, one of the small pegs broke and is stuck in the right leg. The piece will still sit in there fine, but putting other pieces in will be a problem. The figure itself still looks wonderful though. Sorry about that :( )
Kamen Rider Kickhopper - $25 SOLD
Kamen Rider Gatack - $25 SOLD

IMG_6317_zpspwtuhfda.jpg
Rock Bison - $15
Sky High - $15
Wild Tiger - $15
Barnaby Brooks Jr - $15
Darkness Bunny - $20

IMG_6316_zpssezuxznb.jpg
OOO Latorata - $20
OOO Shauta - $20
Birth - $25 SOLD
Tajadol - $20
Sagohzo - $20
Tatoba - $20 SOLD
Gatakiriba - $25 SOLD
Putotyra - $30 SOLD
Ankh Hand - $10 (Will toss in free if you purchase multiple OOO) SOLD

IMG_6315_zpsobrsyibm.jpg
Kamen Rider Skull - $30 (As with all of the original Skull figures, two small bits of paint came off because of the hat. When the hat is on, it's not noticeable at all) SOLD
Hardboilder Bike - $30 SOLD
Cyclone Joker - $25 SOLD
Luna Trigger - $30 SOLD
Heat Metal - $30 SOLD
Fang Joker - $30 SOLD
Cyclone Joker Xtreme - $20
Accel - $35 SOLD

Last edited:
AKA XeroTheHero
Double FYI - I've updated prices and reduced pretty much everything. Also, I'll be leaving town on Wednesday and won't be able to ship anything until next week. So if you're interested in anything and want it before then, you'll have to let me know by tomorrow, 12/15!

Lurker
I got Zero and Mebius today, they are in great condition, they arrived quickly and I got them for a great price! Thanks RiderXero, I'll definitely buy from you again.

That Cyclone Joker X never seems to sell. I think I tried selling one years ago for 20.

AKA XeroTheHero
I got Zero and Mebius today, they are in great condition, they arrived quickly and I got them for a great price! Thanks RiderXero, I'll definitely buy from you again.

Glad they made it safely! Enjoy!

That Cyclone Joker X never seems to sell. I think I tried selling one years ago for 20.

Yeah I've noticed haha. Maybe I'll get lucky at some point. If not I'll just pop it on eBay and hope for the best. Hopefully it won't come to that >_< haha

AKA XeroTheHero
Updated with a big batch that sold a bit ago. I forgot to edit the thread and mark them as sold.

AKA XeroTheHero
If anyone, especially those of you business people out there, are interested in making a deal for the figures I have left, hit me up. I'd be willing to give a significant discount if someone were to scoop them all up at once. Just kinda need them gone at this point.