Continuing the Creddie legacy
Take "told her a story about" and change it to "accused her of being", and it would make more sense.

It's both- I told her a story and accidentally accused her her of being one of them "posers" when in truth I haven't even said anything offensive yet on her.

HEROW
It's both- I told her a story and accidentally accused her her of being one of them "posers" when in truth I haven't even said anything offensive yet on her.

Ughhh... Classic example of why somebody with Aspergers cannot mix with somebody who's Bipolar.

You see here, you (Aspergers) have this condition where you tend to express things logically rather than emotionally. You have a problem in both expressing and understanding emotion as it is. As we've seen with Knight_IXA / ClimaxHeroDen-O in the past, he had trouble understanding that some posts were meant as a joke and he all took it seriously. To my understanding, you seem to have said something to her (Bipolar) that may not have been "offensive" to you, but in her case it was. Let's look at her side then... She's bipolar, meaning she can easily change her emotion with the littlest amount of stimuli and has manic tendencies, and in layman's terms... She's extra sensitive. So you pretty much said something that you didn't know was offensive and it hit her a hundredfold.

Source? I dated a psychology graduate for 6 years, and she has credentials. She's a national champion in the collegiate level and she's a Magna Cumlaude in one of the most prestigious universities in my country... So I picked up a lot from her.

Like a Tiger boss
Ughhh... Classic example of why somebody with Aspergers cannot mix with somebody who's Bipolar.

You see here, you (Aspergers) have this condition where you tend to express things logically rather than emotionally. You have a problem in both expressing and understanding emotion as it is. As we've seen with Knight_IXA / ClimaxHeroDen-O in the past, he had trouble understanding that some posts were meant as a joke and he all took it seriously. To my understanding, you seem to have said something to her (Bipolar) that may not have been "offensive" to you, but in her case it was. Let's look at her side then... She's bipolar, meaning she can easily change her emotion with the littlest amount of stimuli and has manic tendencies, and in layman's terms... She's extra sensitive. So you pretty much said something that you didn't know was offensive and it hit her a hundredfold.

Source? I dated a psychology graduate for 6 years, and she has credentials. She's a national champion in the collegiate level and she's a Magna Cumlaude in one of the most prestigious universities in my country... So I picked up a lot from her.

Yea if this is the case then not a good combo to begin with. Sadly this was a doomed relationship. But who knows. Just take some time and chill. Maybe in a day or so you two can try and talk. Thats a huge maybe though.

Yea if this is the case then not a good combo to begin with. Sadly this was a doomed relationship. But who knows. Just take some time and chill. Maybe in a day or so you two can try and talk. Thats a huge maybe though.

Thanks for letting me know this musashi03. I didn't know Aspies and Bipolars don't mix...

BT: doomed? please explain more, I'm happy to listen.

For those who want to see my henshin poses: myspace.com/christiandacanay (I don't usually use this anymore along w/ my friendster account.)

HEROW
BT: doomed? please explain more, I'm happy to listen.

Hmmm... I'm not sure if this is your Aspergers kicking in, but she meant doomed figuratively. She meant that your relationship with your bipolar ex-friend had the odds stacked against it, that the probability for it to work out is slim from the very beginning given your mental states. There, I hope you understood it when I translated the figurative speech to something you can easily grasp.

Anyhow, BT also thinks that there might be hope for you and your bipolar ex-friend in the future, but honestly, I think you should move on with your life, make friends where gender is irrelevant. Then probably you'll meet the right person for you, because girls don't appreciate a guy who ONLY looks for girls... If ever there are girls who like that, they'll end up playing with your feelings as well, so again, don't over-think it and move on with your life. Do something productive like WORK OUT. You'll not just grow healthy, you'll get a constant boost of Endorphins which our body creates to give us the sensation of joy. Trust me, source of this is my own experience.

Harumph.
NOTE: Just because people with Asperger's Syndrome and people who are bipolar have a hard time mixing, doesn't mean they CAN'T mix. They just have to work extra hard at understanding each other.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 11, and a a few of my family members are bipolar. We don't always see eye to eye and sometimes we make each other angry as hell, but we're family all the same.

Of course we're family so we're mostly forced to put up with each other...but still.

Like a Tiger boss
Well if what Sashi says is true and well since ive been here ive never seen a post of his like that that wasn't then the relationship just isn't going to work. If you both decided to try and put this behind you and kept going then further down the line another incident like this going to happen. Probably on a much bigger and more violent scale. More so resulting in a lot more emotional damage on you both in the end. I dont think either of you want or need this in your lives.

Well if what Sashi says is true and well since ive been here ive never seen a post of his like that that wasn't then the relationship just isn't going to work. If you both decided to try and put this behind you and kept going then further down the line another incident like this going to happen. Probably on a much bigger and more violent scale. More so resulting in a lot more emotional damage on you both in the end. I dont think either of you want or need this in your lives.

So this means I shouldn't be her friend anymore despite similarity of likes?

HEROW
So this means I shouldn't be her friend anymore despite similarity of likes?

It's not all the time that having the same similarities and likes are what makes friendships work. Sometimes, the saying "opposite attracts" are what often comes into being. If two people have different tastes in life, then you both get to learn more because you get to discover something you haven't tried from the person you're opposite to.

But generally, don't base your standard on what the person likes or dislikes. LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. Period.

Like a Tiger boss
No no not saying that at all. Im just saying it might be a tad bit harder for you two to be friends without fights happening. The friendship might be stressful at times. I say if you two can work past this then i think you two should be friends.