*sigh* That feel when trying to complete an entire series of Figuarts...

I'm trying to collect the entire SHFiguarts Ryuki lineup and so far, I've been making good progress. I have all of the non-exclusive figures except for Tiger (who should be coming in Tuesday), Knight (who I ordered from a Japanese eBay seller and I have no clue when he's gonna get here) and Alternative (who's pretty much on the backburner until I get everyone else). I already pre-ordered Imperer from CSToys, so I expect that in April/May as well.

Theeeeeen.....my quest comes to a grinding halt with the Tamashii Web Exclusives. Verde, and Scissors, I have no problem picking up. Scissors will likely be 43, which is reasonable, and Verde at 80, which is a lot but still not too bad.

Ryuga's going to take a chomp out of my funds, but it doesn't bug me as much. But Gai at the low, low price of $200+ USD? That's going to be an issue.

And there's still the contract beasts and however much Femme is gonna cost when she's released :(

Anybody know of any good places to look for Kamen Rider Gai?

As I only care about main riders and base forms, I'm about to finish my Agito collection once my G3-X arrives, so I'm pretty excited for that... even if only getting Agito (Ground Form), Gils and G3-X isn't all that impressive.

D

Dr Kain

Where are you seeing Gai for $200? The most I have seen him every on Mandarake is 10,000Y.

Pre-order Femme as soon as she goes up to avoid aftermarket price hikes. The fact she's the final release for the series probably means people will be falling over themselves once the initial order period closes. You should probably get Imperer while his orders are still open too, they just get rarer and more expensive the longer you wait.

Pre-order Femme as soon as she goes up to avoid aftermarket price hikes. The fact she's the final release for the series probably means people will be falling over themselves once the initial order period closes. You should probably get Imperer while his orders are still open too, they just get rarer and more expensive the longer you wait.

Yup. I already did that with Imperer and placed a pre-order for him. I learned my mistake. I am NOT going to let Femme pass me by. I'm following possibly every source of new info I can get on her release date to make sure I hop on that pre-order list haha.

Where are you seeing Gai for $200? The most I have seen him every on Mandarake is 10,000Y.

Amazon, Ebay, and their japanese equivalents. Everywhere else, he's been sold out.

I did see him on Mandarake I believe last week and placed an order for him, but they no longer had him in stock. I've been checking Mandarake religiously for when he pops up but to no avail. I even tried his name in japanese, but nothing.

It sucks because I just got Tiger in the mail, and Ryuga, Knight, Verde and Scissors are all on the way so he's the only one out of the main lineup (other than the not yet released ones, the Survive forms and Alternative) that I do not yet have.

I'll keep searching high and low for him at a reasonable price, though.