Marvel vs. DC? Ed Boon the creator of Mortal Kombat trying to make it happen!

Injustice 2 won a lot of Awards so I believe that Ed Boon can pull this off if given a chance. He actually listens to fans.

Imagine the rip offs will battle the original?

Deadpool vs DeathStroke
Captain Marvel vs Shazam
The Wasp vs Bumblebee
Namor vs Aquaman
Sentry vs Superman
Catwoman vs Black Cat
Black Panther vs Redlion

I am all in but I do not want them to include characters like Amadeus Cho,Iron Heart, Jon Kent and all those mantle replacement characters people don't care about.

Grimm
If the female characters will Look more like Injustice 2 and less of Injustice 1, I am in! I still can't forgive what NetherRealm studios did to Raven.

Will Marvel even wanted to be associated with DC knowing they have the discovery shenanigans going on.

I prefer the Marvels any day of the week and they are way better than DC. After its success, I have seen most of the movie industries, for example, Bollywood planning to come up with movies related to this subject.

Ed Boon is a genius and everything he touches recently becomes Gold. I am all for a Marvel vs. DC with the gameplay of Injustice. The Rivalries and dream team up is just awesome.

Seriously Unserious
I hope they use the Likeness of the movie actors of the characters who have an active movie version,