Once I heard a head writer of Gaim says that Yggdrasil is a homage of Smart Brain from 555 (Faiz) I knew what they up to. When we see a man that is trying to a fruit. Some of you thought he got kills by an inves. Actually he turn into a monster same for Yuya The Gaim's missing leader. That girl in white dress who like Mai may have connect to them since she is a humanoid

I know it that maybe Zangetsu and Ryugen's father is the true mastermind because he never appear on-screen. We never knew of how the company discovered a company.

Tell me everyone. Are Yggdrasil are trying to turn people into monster because the first episode we see Gaim and 3 rider have an army of monster (I assume that monsters are humans)

\Tell me everyone. Are Yggdrasil are trying to turn people into monster because the first episode we see Gaim and 3 rider have an army of monster (I assume that monsters are humans)

Check this http://www.heroshock.com/?p=7735

its a preview for episode 13 it say "After the surprise appearence of Zangetsu-Shin (next week), a mysterious incurable disease starts to spread in Zawame. Those who contract it are mainly the people attacked by Inves. People start to accuse the Beat Riders because they play with them" so maybe the people that get a mysterious incurable disease get turn into Inves.

The Wind Of Justice
I don't think so because they are trying to help humanity.

Lurker
Yggdrasil is slaughtering Inves and destroying the influence of the forest on the real world. I doubt they're trying to create more.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

But they said all of Inves game was experiment

just because theyre doing an experiment doesnt mean theyre turning people into invess. I work in a laboratory analysing minerals and mining samples in experiments, but im not turning people into mining samples!

Aronbafon
But they said all of Inves game was experiment

Yes, but given we don't know the purpose you can't just assume it's evil. Hawktiger's lines could easily indicate they want to use the Forest of Helheim to something helping humanity.

I don't think so because they are trying to help humanity.

Micchi once asked his brother what does Yggdrasill do. His answer was that they do medical research, not run Zawame. However they do see the Inves as a problem. At the same time a part of their experiment.

Yes, but given we don't know the purpose you can't just assume it's evil. Hawktiger's lines could easily indicate they want to use the Forest of Helheim to something helping humanity.

Are you mad, bro?! The head writer of Gaim said that Yggdrasil is a homage of Smart Brain from 555 (Faiz) so that mean Yggdrasil is an evil company like Smart Brain

Did you watch 555 (Faiz)?