Well, that picture review of R.Dorothy confirms it. She's gonna be my first figma along with Kamen Rider Wraith.

Figma Siren Question

I just recently got this, and it looks like there might be stuff missing.

1)is there an instruction sheet that's included, like with Figuarts and Ultra Act? ( besides the little one re: the sword)

2) Are there 7 or 8 extra hands on the little accesory board they're attached to?

3) is the stand that's included supposed to have the claw attachment pieces to hold the figure?

Thanks,
Larry

PARTY HARD
1) figmas normally don't come with instruction sheets. They're very self explanatory when it comes to putting on parts.

2) Usually there are. Depending on what kind of hands the figma comes with. Besides the figma's standard hands, there are also weapon-holding hands, fist hands, open hands, and sometimes one more type of hands. Usually, anyway.

3) figmas operate differently than Bandai figures. Bandai figures usually require a claw of some sort. figmas simply have a peg you place into the hole on their backs.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, however Figuarts and Ultra Acts are very self-explanatory too and they always have instructions.

This figure comes with 7 extra hands, but the little hand stand has 8 spots. It looks like there should be an 8th hand.

There is no holdon the back of this figure that I can see.

Larry

1) figmas normally don't come with instruction sheets. They're very self explanatory when it comes to putting on parts.

2) Usually there are. Depending on what kind of hands the figma comes with. Besides the figma's standard hands, there are also weapon-holding hands, fist hands, open hands, and sometimes one more type of hands. Usually, anyway.

3) figmas operate differently than Bandai figures. Bandai figures usually require a claw of some sort. figmas simply have a peg you place into the hole on their backs.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, however Figuarts and Ultra Acts are very self-explanatory too and they always have instructions.

This figure comes with 7 extra hands, but the little hand stand has 8 spots. It looks like there should be an 8th hand.

There is no holdon the back of this figure that I can see.

Larry

Which figma are you referring to? I remember a review I saw mentioning that one of the DK figma's only came with 7 hands, as opposed to the typical 8. So, you're probably in the clear.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Figma Racing Miku

ap20110629051844374.jpg

ap20110629051231347.jpg

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
I just recently got this, and it looks like there might be stuff missing.

1)is there an instruction sheet that's included, like with Figuarts and Ultra Act? ( besides the little one re: the sword)

2) Are there 7 or 8 extra hands on the little accesory board they're attached to?

3) is the stand that's included supposed to have the claw attachment pieces to hold the figure?

Thanks,
Larry

1.) No, only when there are difficult things, like with Axe or Dragon Knight.

2.) 7. Normally there are 8, but Siren only came with 7 since it was a new mold, she didn't come with the useless "Dragvisor Hand."

3.) There is a hole on her back to plug the stand in. If you use the hole to plug in her cape piece, there is still a hole on the back of the cape piece to plug the stand into.

Great! This answers all the issues I had. Thanks a lot!

Larry

1.) No, only when there are difficult things, like with Axe or Dragon Knight.

2.) 7. Normally there are 8, but Siren only came with 7 since it was a new mold, she didn't come with the useless "Dragvisor Hand."

3.) There is a hole on her back to plug the stand in. If you use the hole to plug in her cape piece, there is still a hole on the back of the cape piece to plug the stand into.