Status
Not open for further replies.
The Meteor has landed
Kamen Rider Dragon (Tentative)
The belt hatches the eggs.
If the monsters doesn't absorb human energy they will revert form. Grown up beast -> Young beast -> Egg.
The protagonist uses pet monsters to transform into a grown up beast. They have a master-servant relationship.
The monsters are similar to Ryuki's, they don't possess the user, they give a part of their power. This is what affects the form and fighting style.
By combining the eggs, they can be changed into a bike or a giant monster.
Because of a curse from the Mazoku, legends all over the world were turned into monsters.

Note, "monster" was always written as モンスター(monsutaa) in the original post. It's not referring to Mazoku. Mazoku and monster are 2 different things.

http://netarider.blogspot.com/2011/03/kamen-rider-2011-2012-kamen-rider.html
Ok, NOW I like this, it makes more sense to me, so its a Ryuki kinda of Rider with Kiva and Den-O mix with it?

Old post, but -Tar is not "Cheetah." Cheetah is not spelled with an R. Same with TaJaDoru/TaJaDor. I've seen people, and Wikipedia, romanize it as "TaJaDol". Takka, Kujaku, and Condor, is Hawk, Peacock, and...Condor. Why people would translate it as "Condol", and where the L comes from is beyond me, but really, it's English.

Besides, Tar is probably something else. But if it's Ta/h from Cheetah or Ta from Tako, then yeah, there really shouldn't be an R there. That's just me having a thing about mis-romanizing English words.

[hide]I dunno about RaToraTa. I mean, Lion as romanized as ra-i-o-n, so I gues "Ra" counts more while "La" lets you know that it IS Lion...[/hide]

You do know about Engrish right? As in Ra and La are somewhat interchangeable.As in Co-n-do-ru can become Co-n-do-lu.And the Tar is there for the long sound as in Ta-a not Ta.Mabye you will understand more if you take up Japanese Classes.

Back to topic:
If the monsters doesn't absorb human energy they will revert form. Grown up beast -> Young beast -> Egg.
The protagonist uses pet monsters to transform into a grown up beast. They have a master-servant relationship.
The monsters are similar to Ryuki's, they don't possess the user, they give a part of their power. This is what affects the form and fighting style.
Because of a curse from the Mazoku, legends all over the world were turned into monsters.

Note, "monster" was always written as モンスター(monsutaa) in the original post. It's not referring to Mazoku. Mazoku and monster are 2 different things.
This was written from Yobuko as well.

So the egg system will be like Birth's system.Hatch egg -> become something.
And they can be changed into a giant monster?This sounds like ....CASTLE DORAN ALL OVER AGAIN!

Nice post!!
As a form-changing basis, the egg thing is kind of interesting. Different familiars lend different types of power... it's intuitive.

I like the idea of a familiar-based Rider turning his familiars into a bike. It means the bike might be important.

The "giant monster" stuff sounds blargh but I could be won over to it depending on the quality of the CG and storytelling.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I'm starting to think that (yes, I'm a massive slowpoke) maybe Dragon's belt was somewhat inspired by Birth's

Banned
Hmm...I'm smelling something funny off this Kamen Rider rumor ever since I've heard about it. Well..I'm looking forward to hearing a excellent news from Toei.

has left HJU. Not coming back.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the sequel to Kamen Rider Ryuki. So, that means, Steve Wang is going to make this to adapt into Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 2.

Banned
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the sequel to Kamen Rider Ryuki. So, that means, Steve Wang is going to make this to adapt into Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 2.

How can you really know that it's the sequel to Kamen Rider Ryuki?! :laugh: Just how can you tell that? It's virtually impossible that Steve Wang is going to make it into Dragon Knight 2!

Haven't you forgotten? Adness don't have the fund to make another Kamen Rider series anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.