Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

What bothers me is how no one seemed to catch Kazali and Maki working together yet. Kinda makes me love/hate the whole scenario with Date.

Gotou is strategical, but is kinda naive and misguided. Ankh can sense the other Greed and the yummys, but he's too focused on ice candy and himself. Eiji just gets lucky.Who's gonna be the brains of the group if Kazali's still around when Date dies?

I believe that Kougami knows that Maki and Kazari are working together. As for Gotou, that's how he was written and same thing with Ankh. As for your last sentence, that does not make sense at all. Are you saying that Date is the brains in connection to the "group" of goood guys and Kazari being a Greeed?

I think he meant to say that Date is the nice guy that can chill with everyone and kinda hold the group together as one, at least that's how I feel anyways. Its like those invisible mold / charisma things that bonds ppl with extremly ideals together. Like Lockon Stratos in Gundam 00 season 1.

I also think Kougami already long suspects it or already knows that Cazali and Maki are working together, but there's no evident proof of whether he already knows or suspect it the slightest bit, so we'll just have to wait and see. Eiji reminds me of Shinj from Ryuki, in terms of being lucky or having that unknown potential / hidden power.

I believe that Kougami knows that Maki and Kazari are working together. As for Gotou, that's how he was written and same thing with Ankh. As for your last sentence, that does not make sense at all. Are you saying that Date is the brains in connection to the "group" of goood guys and Kazari being a Greeed?

Well, yeah. Date does seem to be the brains of the group. Not as in making plans for them per se, but as in the one who figures out schemes and such. Even without Maki, Kazali would simply come up with his own schemes.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I disagree. Date has some good moments, but so does Eiji. If you haven't seen the episode where Eiji was trying to save the boy from Uva, he had planned it well. Except Ankh messed it up. To Ankh's credit, he didn't know what Eiji was planning, and that was to use the Kujaku candroid.

As for Kazari, if not for Makii's meddling, he wouldn't have known that he could take in and absorb the core medals from the other Greeeds. Kazari though is very cunning. All the Greeeds have schemes and that's a fact.

Kuuguitar
I disagree. Date has some good moments, but so does Eiji. If you haven't seen the episode where Eiji was trying to save the boy from Uva, he had planned it well. Except Ankh messed it up. To Ankh's credit, he didn't know what Eiji was planning, and that was to use the Kujaku candroid.

As for Kazari, if not for Makii's meddling, he wouldn't have known that he could take in and absorb the core medals from the other Greeeds. Kazari though is very cunning.

Pretty much. Very few people in the show and those watching give Eiji little credit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
At this point she's fulfilled the purpose of the lead female: be cute/hot and create some romantic tension with the hero.

+ getting kidnapped, resulting to a huge loss of Cores in Ep 15, since then we rarely see the old Combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.