This week at BlizzCon, Blizzard Entertainment announced the details of the 2.4 patch for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. The update will feature a New Zone for the game with Greyhollow Island. There will also be new items, features and quality of life changes with the new download patch. Here’s a preview of some of the new features for the update. You can check out the full detailed list at the above link.
- New Zone: Greyhollow Island: This is a mysterious island that is home to various strange creatures.
- Expanded Areas: The Eternal Woods and Royal Quarters: These are new bonus areas that were previously inaccessible to heroes of Sanctuary.
- Revamped Set Items
- New Feature: Set Dungeons
- New Feature: Empowered Rifts
- New Legendaries
- Revised Buff User Interface
- More Stash Space: PC players will be able to buy a sixth stash tab for in-game gold. They can earn an additional stash tab by completing the Season Journey for the next Season and do so in future Seasons as well to earn a maximum of ten tabs per account. Ultimate Evil Edition players will be able to buy additional stash space for gold, increasing their maximum capacity from 210 slots to 350 slots.
- PC-Only Features
- Season Journey Revisions
- Season Rebirth
- Action Combat: The killstreak rewards from the console Ultimate Evil Edition of the game will now be available on the PC version.
The tech patch is set to go live on Monday, November 9. The patch should go live on PTR on around November 11 or 12.