Clan N Bashing Its Way To Consoles And PC
Clan N is a beat ‘em up arcade style multiplayer game coming from Turkish indie studio Creamative. In ancient Japan, the titular Clan N must kick and punch their way through seven levels spanning over 50 individual sections, plus additional minigames. It is intentionally reminiscent of the great arcade brawlers that were prevalent in the early 90s, albeit with much smaller sprites.
“We created the game with the classic arcade fighter in mind but wanted to bring more modern combat solutions to it,” says Özden Irmak, founder of Creamative. “Clan N brings dynamic fighting styles among each of the four master fighters you can play as but distinctively separates the stylized fighting techniques so players have a diverse assortment of tactics to choose from.”
- Four unique characters each with their own upgradeable attributes
- Assortment of fighting mechanics including dodging, blocking heavy attacks, light attacks, and special attacks all based on popular techniques
- A main story with 7 levels divided into more than 50 sections
- Casual minigames tightly integrated into the main story that can be played separately as well
- Challenging mid-to-end level bosses with varying degrees of difficulty
- A slick and clean visual experience with accompanying far East-inspired music and sound effects
- Local and online multiplayer gameplay
Check out Clan N when it launches for Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, XBox One and PC later this year. Here’s a preview….