Leriting Games announced today they’re developing a hack-and-slash survival game for mobile platforms called Fury Survivor: Pixel Z. What does that word salad mean? Well, you’ve been separated from your family during a zombie invasion, and your main goal is to hack through the waves of undead to track them down. So we can assume the “Z” is for “Zombie.” That’s good enough for me.
Fury Survivor has action elements filled with demand of quick reflexes, and passive elements where you just scrounge for gear. You are a true hunter-gatherer, amassing food, supplies and weapons wherever you can find them, as well as clues to the whereabouts of your lost family.
- Fight off throngs of zombies in bloody hack n’ slash fashion
- Fight for survival as you search for your family in a gripping story-driven game
- Collect various weapons and gear
- Navigate through traps and a variety of undead enemies
- Scavenge for food, water, and supplies
- Learn a variety of crafts
- Create your own sustainable refuge
- Interact with other survivors
- Stylized pixel art graphics
You can pre-register for Fury Survivor: Pixel Z on both platforms it’s headed toward: the App Store, Google Play, or you can use the official Fury Survivor website. Leriting games has not announced a release date for Fury Survivor: Pixel Z yet, but we’ll pass it on when we hear it.