Sometimes the best games are just upgrades of titles that have come out before. And that’s the case here with Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst, which is now on Steam.
This upgrade of the original Bullet Soul takes the intense bullet overload shooter and cranks it up to a whole new level. With new characters, refined gameplay, more action, and even MORE destruction. But that’s not all:
“Infinite Burst takes the basics of Bullet Soul and adds two major enhancements: first, Burst Mode with it’s overhauled level design, brand new coin-collecting mechanics and the eponymous Combination Burst system. Secondly, Loop, the bonus character, is now available across all modes. In addition, Normal and Caravan modes have been redesigned and rebalanced with new enemies and attack patterns and when Musou (or Infinite Burst) Mode is unlocked, you can rain down destruction with the titular Infinite Burst.”
Here’s the full list of everything coming to this game:
- 4 modes + 1 hidden and a whole new style of play: Combination Burst
- 4 different ships, with Loop playable across all modes
- Normal Mode has been re-balanced for veterans of Bullet Soul
- Practice and perfect your score stage by stage in Bancho Mode
- Caravan Mode makes a return with new enemy patterns and a new music track
- Resonator are back and Jake “Virt” Kaufman is on remix duty!
- Leaderboards divided by mode & ship with friend filters
- Includes tate/vertical screen mode with X/Y scaling and smoothing
The game is on Steam now for $14.99. And the team is even having a special contest in Caravan Mode. If you get the highest score? You’ll get a poster signed by the Dev Team!