Everyone loves Metroidvanias, except for those who don’t count. Korean games studio NEOPOPCORN Corp will be releasing the finished version of 3000th Duel, their lovingly crafted exploration sidescroller, to Steam next week.
Technically the game is available now in Early Access form, but December 12 will mark the date it becomes a finished product and graduates to the regular Steam Store. The final game will pack quite a lot of material. As you guide your amnesiac hero through over 300 connected biomes, you’ll run into giant, intimidating bosses, and when they’re not around, you’ll have over 150 unique monsters to contend with.
- Lead a masked hero with no memory, and discover something terrifying about his true identity.
- Explore a huge world with more than 300 organically connected biomes.
- Encounter 150+ monsters and final bosses.
- Use blade-based, sword-based and lance-based attacks.
- Collect Occults spread all over the map to use the Forbidden Magic.
- Build each player’s main character into one’s prefered battle type.
Journey through the complete 3000th Duel when it arrives December 12 on Steam.