Sega has released a new RTS game for mobile devices. Called League of Wonderland, it’s based on a Japanese arcade game of the same name.
In each short match, you and your opponent are each defending three towers while trying to destroy the other’s structures. You have eight cards to play, each with strengths and weaknesses. If you’re the first to tear down two of your opponent’s towers within a two-minute time limit, you win the match.
Point 1: First player to destroy 2 out of 3 of their opponent’s towers first wins!
2 minutes of fast-paced 1-on-1 strategic battles!
Point 2: Minions, special towers, variety of stage gimmicks! Full of new elements that you have not seen in RTS before!
Point 3: Use them strategically! Draw your way to victory with “Draw Shots”!
Point 4: Strike “Draw Shot” first to “BREAK” your opponent!
Point 5: Watch other players battle in real-time! Bet on the winner in the viewer and win in-game rewards.
Sega promised an in-game bonus at launch if pre-registration numbers exceeded more than 350,000…and they did, so everyone who downloads the game today will get the following:
1. 1000 gold & 100 crystal
2. Hero card “Great Sage Monkey” *rewarded upon reaching D1 league
3. Hero card “Queen of Hearts” *rewarded upon reaching D2 league
4. Hero card ”Moon Goddess Artemis” *rewarded upon reaching D3 league
5. Hero card “Peter the Kid” rewarded upon reaching C league
6. Hero card “Ruler of Heavens Zeus” rewarded upon reaching D1 league
7. Hero card “Iron Hook” rewarded upon reaching D2 league
8. Hero card “Snow Queen” rewarded upon reaching D3 league
League of Wonderland is live now on the App Store and Google Play.