When Captain America throws his mighty shield, all those who stand for evil must yield. And when Captain America wears his mighty hoodie, all those who stand for evil must boogie.
Merchoid, mighty manufacturers of superhero merchandise, have created the Captain America: I Could Wear This All Day Premium Hoodie (actual name). It’s got the unmistakable symbols of this country’s freedom fighter on its chest and sleeves, and it’s made of the sturdiest interwoven fibers (it probably won’t hold up to bullets though). It’s the kind of coat Peggy would love to come home to.
Pay homage to the kid from Brooklyn with the Captain America: I Could Wear This All Day Premium Hoodie, exclusively from Merchoid. Steven Grant Rodgers will go down in history as the leader of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, The Avengers, this hoodie provides the perfect tribute for fans from his Avenger days or as the leader of the Howling Commandos.
- Officially licensed Marvel merchandise, exclusively from Merchoid
- This versatile hoodie is suitable for all seasons, so you really can wear this all day
- Avengers detailing on the shoulder is a subtle nod to Earth’s Mightiest Heroes
- Panelled hood gives you the ability to lay low from Hydra
- Iconic Captain America star logo is detailed on the chest
- Made of high-quality interwoven panels (no Vibranium unfortunately!)
The Captain America: I Could Wear This All Day Premium Hoodie costs $54.99 and will ship starting next month, though it is open for purchase today, exclusively on the Merchoid website.