Who says Harley Quinn is a villain? Okay, she kinda waffles back and forth between good and bad, but she has her moments of pure heroism….like now. Cryptozoic, manufacturers of fine collectible figurines and tabletop games, would like to do something to help the victims of the recent earthquake in Puerto Rico, and they’re enlisting Harley Quinn to help them do so.
Cryptozoic is giving away five Harley statues in a public auction, and they’ve enlisted the help of her co-creator, Paul Dini, in getting them to move. He’s inked his signature on the boxes of all five, and they’ll each be sold for a period of one week beginning tomorrow, January 30:
- Golden Goddess Harley Quinn Artist Proof figure (DC Bombshells: Series 1)
- Harley Quinn Queen of Diamonds Exclusive figure (DC Bombshells: Series 1)
- Harley Quinn Red, White, and Blue Edition figure (DC Bombshells: Series 1)
- Golden Goddess Harley Quinn figures (DC Lil Bombshells: Series 2)
- Harley Quinn DC Bombshells: Series 1 figures
“At Cryptozoic, we believe in helping our local, national, and international communities whenever we can,” says the company. “Proceeds will be donated to World Central Kitchen, which has been helping Puerto Rico since Hurricane Maria in 2017, making sure residents get hot meals as part of their #ChefsForPuertoRico movement. The charity has been on the ground helping relief efforts after the massive earthquakes in Puerto Rico earlier this month, and we’re doing what we can to help.”
The auctions will go live on this page, but you can also search eBay on the day of launch, which is again January 30.