Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Brave Final: Great Explosion! Farewell, Kyoryugers

No. It was rather obvious that the OP was going to be tied with the Earth's melody once they revealed it was tied with the Kyoryuger's power, the transformation dances and the jingles that came with their transformation devices.

Was it really that obvious? You must have sOme Takeshi Hongo IQ cause I don't think anyone else saw that coming.

Last edited:
This whole series has been so hit or miss. And this last episode just felt like such a non-event.

I liked it as a whole, I just don't get how people LOVE it so much. It was alright.

I saw the Earth's Melody being the theme tune coming, but for completely the wrong reasons. Er - so there's a Vamola! Kyoryuger (Candelira Version) being released, right? When I saw that, I assumed that the theme tune was going to be the Earth's Melody and that Candelira was going to sing it in the finale to de-power Deboss or power-up the Kyoryugers or something.

DAIMON PAWNCH
I liked that the opening song is the earth's melody...it just means that the announcer is the earth

I think what would of really helped The Daigo vs Deboss fight probably would of been if like the dinosaurs gave their beast batteries to daigo so that he could Carnival arm spam change...

I wasn't ready to see Torin. Tessai, and Ramirez to pas on

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Wow...talk about a literal theme song power up!

I will miss this crazy show... let's see how those newfangled train dudes who are CLEARLY reusing DenLiner sets are gonna be like..

Well, that's it. The finale of Kyoryuger. No notes this time, just my thoughts.

Now THIS is how you finish a series like Kyoryuger! :anime: It seems kind of weird that they would leave us knowing that there is a danger out there in space greater than the final Deboss, but that's just how it goes. The Kyoryuger lineage is one that is passed down, and each generation will need a new threat to face. This is just proof that the Kyoryuger's story is never over, even if Daigo and the rest never see the end of it.

Still, it makes me excited to see Kyoryuger VS Go-Busters and Kyoryuger 100 Years After. Hopefully we'll get the definitive conclusion in one of those. :)

But over all, this ending was epic beyond words! It's great that Utchy lived after all! I totally saw the Voltasaurs saving Daigo thing, not sure why it took him a week to get back though. The final battle from Deboss Hell to Space was amazing! Count me as one of the fans who was glad Candy and Lucky lived and decided to reform. I actually didn't mind the last minute Daigo/Amy shipping this time around. I couldn't be happier with this series. :thumbs:

[HIDE]
This right here is just something personal, and no one has to agree with this, this is JUST MY OPINION! Nothing more.

I always use to have this personal mantra. A Sentai series should always be careful not too have too many rangers. It should have a minimum of 3, an average of 5, and no more than 10 rangers. I was always afraid that if it did more then that, it would lose focus and characters wouldn't get as much screen time or development. I was afraid the show would not be as good as it could be.

I am happy to know that Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger was able to break those rules and prove me wrong! Well done, and very Brave! :D
[/HIDE]

Well, that ends another year of super heroes. Here is hoping ToQger will also be surprisingly good! If you ask me, I hope it becomes the new Go-Onger, so to speak. (Yes, I actually liked that show too). :169:

...Also, am I the only one who saw the Red ToQger in a dress? And was he pink for just a second? I wonder what that's all about. Hmm... :hmm:

...Also, am I the only one who saw the Red ToQger in a dress? And was he pink for just a second? I wonder what that's all about. Hmm... :hmm:

Crossdressing is the theme of Tokkyuger. That's why there's so much emphasis on rainbows.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

The ToQger don't have assigned colors, they can trade them by trading the little trains they use to transform, only their numbers stay the same. In the handoff he came in Pink, then switched back to Red after Daigo was confused.

Shining~
And Yayoi gets Plezu-Oh to herself! FINALLY!

very sure that already happened since Christmas

anyway

Something weird that I don't see being mentioned:

1. How did Killbero managed to enter the Spirit Base?
2. The Spirit Base is destroyed, and there was even a scene of the outside sky. I thought the base is inside Bragigas?