Forever Knight Eye See You Sep 30, 2011 #31 zodaex said: This have nothing to do with the Blu-Ray format. It has to do with Film vs. Digital video. Click to expand... I see. I still dislike too much grain.
zodaex said: This have nothing to do with the Blu-Ray format. It has to do with Film vs. Digital video. Click to expand... I see. I still dislike too much grain.
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Sep 30, 2011 #32 You need more grains in you diet... You're always constipated... :169:
RagnorokKing Lurker Oct 2, 2011 #36 WOOT. Now I get to watch Takashi Miike's brand of bat **** crazy in HIGH DEF!
K kpa69 Lurker Nov 7, 2011 #37 Just a quick reminder that ZEBRAMAN 2: ATTACK ON ZEBRA CITY comes out this month... http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2011/11/07/zebraman-2-attack-on-zebra-city-blu-raydvd-combo-pack/
Just a quick reminder that ZEBRAMAN 2: ATTACK ON ZEBRA CITY comes out this month... http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2011/11/07/zebraman-2-attack-on-zebra-city-blu-raydvd-combo-pack/
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Nov 29, 2011 #39 Right now it's November 29! Woohoo! Can't wait to own the movie!
Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 29, 2011 #40 My copy came in last week (along with Destroy All Monsters), just haven't gone to pick them up.