Zander got me kinda hard for a Gundam toy

Nice.

I like a display with all 3 Tallgeese on it and a Zechs figure.


So I'm totally nabbing the Archenemy Tallgeese & Wing. Those be the only one that make my vaginis hard.
 
So i think I'll be going with Archenemy Collector's series Tallgeese III & Wing Zero.

Now, it's called Wing Zero Custom, is there a difference?.
 
Wing Zero:

297668g00w0.jpg


Wing Zero Custom:

winggundamzerocustomw0.jpg


I think they had the same names in Japan, where in North America they added 'custom' to the Endless Waltz names to differentiate.
 
Weird how they didn't call it that in Japan either considering it does look different from the regular version. The wings are gorgeous.
 
Weird how they didn't call it that in Japan either considering it does look different from the regular version. The wings are gorgeous.

I'm gonna have to level with you here. The Endless Waltz suits aren't upgrades. The OVA had a higher budget, so they got to redesign and just pretended that they were always like that. Look at the Katoki versions of the original 5 Gundams. Animating that for 49 episodes would've been way too expensive so they toned them down a lot.

Wing Gundam
[HIDE]LHnpo.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Deathscythe
[HIDE]Ku3Yu.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Heavyarms
[HIDE]7rhOQ.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Sandrock
[HIDE]2oQbd.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Shenlong
[HIDE]RdQlK.avif[/HIDE]
 
I'm gonna have to level with you here. The Endless Waltz suits aren't upgrades. The OVA had a higher budget, so they got to redesign and just pretended that they were always like that. Look at the Katoki versions of the original 5 Gundams. Animating that for 49 episodes would've been way too expensive so they toned them down a lot.

Wing Gundam
[HIDE]LHnpo.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Deathscythe
[HIDE]Ku3Yu.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Heavyarms
[HIDE]7rhOQ.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Sandrock
[HIDE]2oQbd.avif[/HIDE]
Gundam Shenlong
[HIDE]RdQlK.avif[/HIDE]


Corrections


Wing Gundam Kai
[HIDE]LHnpo.avif[/HIDE]

Gundam Sandrock Custom
[HIDE]2oQbd.avif[/HIDE]
 
I thought Sandrock's "Custom" version was blue or something? It's what's kind of confused me with the recent GundamWing MGs; you have the ones in that style labelled as "EW Version" and then the actual 'custom' models that you saw in Endless Waltz
 
Here you go:

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/w/index.htm

Wing - Wing Zero - Wing Zero Custom -- and Wing Zero Kai
HeavyArms - HeavyArms Kai - HeavyArms Custom
Sandrock - Sandrock Kai - Sandrock Custom
DeathScythe - DeathScythe Hell - DeathScythe Hell Custom
Shenlong - Altron - Nataku
Leo - Tallgeese - Tallgeese II - Epyon - Tallgeese III
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top