Zac Efron as Peter Parker. Hudgens as Mary Jane

Efron might. He's about the perfect age and he could be good enough in the role assuming that they could nerdify him (which would be the biggest challenge since he's basically known as a teen idol), but Hudgens... definitely not. Not only is she completely talentless, but she doesn't even look, sound, or exhibit any of the characteristics of the role in any way.
 
Yeah, but nobody really put much stock in him until The Dark Knight. Before that he was just "that dude that was in 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale." Cinematic classics in the purest sense, lemme tell ya.


A lot of actors didn't have anything put into them until they had a break out role either. Brando, Deniro, etc.
 
Yeah, but nobody really put much stock in him until The Dark Knight. Before that he was just "that dude that was in 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale." Cinematic classics in the purest sense, lemme tell ya.

Lol.this is so true
 
I am not sure it really matters anyway. Raimi put his all into the movies, well the first two more so than the third, and I believe any reboot is just going to be trash. Who knows though.
 
as long as vanessa hudgens is dripping wet with her tits showing like Kirsten Dunst, its all good...:thumbs:

[HIDE] mjn1.avif[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top