Your Top Movies of 2009

I'm gonna add My Bloody Valentine 3D to mine. If for nothing other than pure style. Guilty pleasure, really :sweat:
 
Am I seriously the only person here that saw Fantastic Mr. Fox and The Hurt Locker?

I saw The Hurt Locker two weeks ago. VERY good movie, I'll have too see it again to take it all in.

I've been meaning to see Fantastic Mr. Fox too, but haven't had the chance.:disappoin Probably won't be able to see it in theaters.
 
Do the 3D glasses and effects actually work?.

Yeah they do. But there's one problem. They're not Digital3D glasses like was shown in the theater. They're the classic red/blue 3D glasses like they used to use all the time. So you either have to have a big TV (50+ inches), or the screen has to be relatively close to wherever you're sitting, for it took look in-your-face 3D.

If the TV is too far from the couch or seat that you're using, it won't look right, and you might as well flip the disc. The other side of the disc is the 2D version, which isn't nearly as fun to watch.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top