Your Top Movies of 2009

Top Ten Movies of 2009:
Watchmen
Trick r Treat
Brothers Bloom
AVATAR
Star Trek
Drag Me to Hell
Inglorious Basterds
500 Days of Summer
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
 
1: Avatar
2: Monsters VS Aliens
3: TWILIGHT NEW MOON! LOL kidding, KIDDING!
Haven't seen that many movies in 09...but if I were have to pick a third, I guess Revenge of the Fallen.
 
Up
Inglorious basterd
Gake no ue no Ponyo

Special thought for Avatar which missses my top 3 because of a too much predictable scenario
 
- The Princess and the Frog
- UP
- Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
- Pink Panther 2
- Night at the Museum 2
- Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

yup, all the movies that I really enjoyed.
 
Star Trek & Avatar were both fantastic. Other than that if I really wanna see a movie I can usually make myself wait till it's out on DVD.
 
I forgot to add Drag Me to Hell. That film went wayyyy beyond my expectations, and was just another classic directorial from Sam Raimi. It's definitely not what most people expect from it! It was phenomenal. Funny and frightening at the same time.

It was best to see it in the theater, but I definitely still suggest you guys buy or rent it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top