Your favourite Kamen rider movie?

God Speed Love, the Director's cuts of both Decade movies, Saraba Den-O, and Episode Yellow.

Thread's reminded me that I gotta get on watching the Ryuki flicks, though.
 
I'd never understood what's so good about Paradise Lost, I didn't liked it at all. =/ Oh well, different strokes for everyone I guess? My favorite would have to be Blade's movie.

Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace, and most probably Double's movies when I get to watch it.

Because Paradise lost is effing epic period?

Well it has its shortcomings of course, but how can you not like the way Faiz is portrayed in that movie? I didn't even like Takumi, but I really liked his character here. The image of Faiz exceed charging Psyga is still etched in my mind.

Then again, for whatever reason my favourite movie is actually God Speed Love. Weird that after watching it again I just noticed how bad the space shuttle and the whole set is constructed. There's a kind of cheap B-movie feel in them. I think I just brushed past that because I was so into the world they were in, and just how over the top / dramaticized (in an enjoyable way) the scenes are. The BGMs I find are one of the best to compliment a rider movie next to Paradise Lost.

The part I love about missing ace is the opening battle. Other than that the movie was enjoyable, but ultimately just alright imho. I'm sure some people share this view for God Speed Love though :p
 
Hm, maybe I should go watch Paradise Lost again, after I'm done rewatching The 08th MS Team.

I don't remember much about how Faiz was potrayed in the series, beside being the savior and the only one who can stand up to the Orphenoch world. Takumi, never liked him, and I didn't like him in the movie too. I think. Sorry, it'd been a year since I'd watched the movie. I liked Psyga but yeah, dont' really remember anything beside the part where they race through a hall thingy. But what I hated the most in Faiz(Beside Kaixa's user) was that Kiba was once again a good guy turned bad guy and turned back to good guy after a fight. It always had felt too sudden and fast to me.
 
Damn......thats a hard one.

It's a tie Between Faiz: Paradise Lost and Decade: All Riders vs. Great Shocker.

Paradise Lost because of the Grim Setting, Good Action, Two cool movie riders and the Love story between Takumi and Mari.

All Rider's because of the sheer EPICNESS of the big fight scene, plus Rising Ultimate Kuuga. The rest of the movie was ok, but the fight is worth the admission alone.
 
Hm, maybe I should go watch Paradise Lost again, after I'm done rewatching The 08th MS Team.

I don't remember much about how Faiz was potrayed in the series, beside being the savior and the only one who can stand up to the Orphenoch world. Takumi, never liked him, and I didn't like him in the movie too. I think. Sorry, it'd been a year since I'd watched the movie. I liked Psyga but yeah, dont' really remember anything beside the part where they race through a hall thingy. But what I hated the most in Faiz(Beside Kaixa's user) was that Kiba was once again a good guy turned bad guy and turned back to good guy after a fight. It always had felt too sudden and fast to me.

Hey, everyone has different tastes, so be proud of your opinion! Kiba changing sides all the time (sometimes for childish reasons that could be talked out) is indeed one of the more grating parts of the series for me. Paradise lost was cool in how Faiz was hyped so much as a saviour like you said and actually met that expectation, in style.
 
Paradise Lost, 7 War Oni, Final Countdown, The W and All Rider fight parts of Movie Wars 2010.

And I can probably already tell I'll like the A-Z movie too.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top