I think playing the game during weekend is much better time. And some of the time it can be really good in terms of the gaming experience. You just have to try any free time you get. And that would be good enough in some cases.

I think playing the game during weekend is much better time. And some of the time it can be really good in terms of the gaming experience. You just have to try any free time you get. And that would be good enough in some cases.

Weekends are probably the best playing time for civil servants because they tend to be very busy throughout the weekdays. So during the weekend, they are free to do other things they love doing and if gaming is part of it, it's perfectly understandable that they should make the most of their weekend time enjoying the game.

I like playi8ng in the afternoon, Morning is just way too early and late at night is too late. I can not function if it's too early or if it's too late. I start to get bored when I get too tired and then I know its time for bed because I keep dying left and right LOL.

I'm never alone except when my son is asleep. During the time when he is off to school I have loads of pending works to complete. There are days when I get so exhausted by the ed of day thdat I myself doze off to sleep while making him go to bed.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The free time I have many times has to be used with other work related tasks, but I try to sneak in some time to play for a while.

I like playi8ng in the afternoon, Morning is just way too early and late at night is too late. I can not function if it's too early or if it's too late. I start to get bored when I get too tired and then I know its time for bed because I keep dying left and right LOL.

I think ones work schedule have a good say in one's ability and possibility of playing in the afternoon because with my kind of job, there is no way I can make it possible to ever play in the afternoon. It's only in the evening time after I'm home from work and probably rested, eaten and taken my bath that I can afford to play for few hours before going to bed to rest my dear bones.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The free time I have many times has to be used with other work related tasks, but I try to sneak in some time to play for a while.

I normally do this during my lunch break and when I'm sent on a special errand out of the company which doesn't put any specific time on when I'm supposed to get back. I would simply take some time off and get a good playing time before getting back to the office. I hope my boss never catch me one day because such will definitely land me into hot water.

Haha, that's a really good idea @Anachiwo, especially if they are not timing your return. But yeah, if you are on the street playing and the boss passes by you, you might get in trouble! :D

I'm sure your work does not involve handling a kid and this is why you have the liberty of sneaking in. For me, the biggest challenge is to keep him away from the console and then only I can go ahead and play peacefully. This is only possible when he goes off to sleep.

I'm sure your work does not involve handling a kid and this is why you have the liberty of sneaking in. For me, the biggest challenge is to keep him away from the console and then only I can go ahead and play peacefully. This is only possible when he goes off to sleep.

lol, you're right, it doesn't involve handling a kid, I have two! :D I don't know how old is yours, but when they are small I could still enjoy nap time in the afternoon, but soon enough all of that disappears. :)

lol, you're right, it doesn't involve handling a kid, I have two! :D I don't know how old is yours, but when they are small I could still enjoy nap time in the afternoon, but soon enough all of that disappears. :)
Really.... then I must really say that you are extremely good at handling kids and at the same time, sparing some moments for self and playing video games. I'm really keen to know how you managed to play games when the two kids were awake.